Ratings Nute has given

1. Nute rated 123xyz's post Helpful in the thread What type of catfish is this?.

Another feature is that bullheads do not have a forked tail. [ATTACH]

Jul 23, 2017
  2. Nute rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Can someone confirm this rumor?.

It's just a big bowl basically, steep sided to maximize storage while minimizing loss through evaporation. And also, it can generate...

Apr 4, 2016
  3. Nute rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread New Curado 70..

Nute, if you've never used a 7:1 or above ratio reel just be ready to put in more effort when turning the handle under a load.

Mar 6, 2016
  4. Nute rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Clutch not engaging on 200 calcutta.....

I have had this happen before. If nothing is actually broken, a thorough break down and cleaning has been able to solve the problem in...

Jun 3, 2015
  5. Nute rated ryan2421's post Helpful in the thread Preferred line for bigger swimbaits..

i was throwing my swimbaits (8in and 6in hudds, hudd 68s, 7" MS Slammers, 6" Triple trouts and a 6" punker on P-Line CXX 25lb mono. i...

Sep 14, 2014
  6. Nute rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Inflatable Boat and Homemade Traps.

For the lakes operated by the City of San Diego: Inflatables Inflatable boats with the following characteristics are permitted during...

Aug 7, 2014
  7. Nute rated gatorfan's post Helpful in the thread Inflatable Boat and Homemade Traps.

https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=76652&inline=1 5.35. CRAYFISH. (a) Open season: All year, except for closures...

Aug 7, 2014
  8. Nute rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Inflatable Boat and Homemade Traps.

Here's the information that I found on the DMV website. What Vessels Must be Registered? Generally, every sail-powered vessel over...

Aug 7, 2014