Ratings Nute has received

1. Joefish rated Nute's post Like in the thread Asking for help.

Definitely check Joefish out. He's a really stand up guy, and will show you the ropes. I dont know Murray that well, but I KNOW that...

Aug 22, 2014
  2. young gun rated Nute's post Winner in the thread What do you think?.

I must have hit the jack pot. Not only does my wife NOT nag, she always encourages me to go fish, and is bummed when she can't go. I...

Aug 21, 2014
  3. Joefish rated Nute's post Agree in the thread What do you think?.

I must have hit the jack pot. Not only does my wife NOT nag, she always encourages me to go fish, and is bummed when she can't go. I...

Aug 20, 2014
  4. CrazyDonkey rated Nute's post Winner in the thread What do you think?.

Aug 20, 2014
  5. BaSSlayer rated Nute's post Like in the thread Quick session 8/9.

Hit it again with Barry yesterday. Kinda slow (for us). We only fished till about 1:45 or so. Wind and temp made it easy for us to throw...

Aug 14, 2014
  6. surferjohn rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Quick session 8/9.

.......a profound observation, sir. I completely agree. I didn't notice any last year, and some of us might say that this season has...

Aug 14, 2014
  7. barryf rated Nute's post Like in the thread Quick session 8/9.

Hit it again with Barry yesterday. Kinda slow (for us). We only fished till about 1:45 or so. Wind and temp made it easy for us to throw...

Aug 13, 2014
  8. toolbox rated Nute's post Like in the thread Quick session 8/9.

Aug 13, 2014
  9. Barrettpicoftheday rated Nute's post Like in the thread Quick session 8/9.

Aug 13, 2014
  10. Matt A rated Nute's post Like in the thread El Cap 8/11.

Good stuff Matt!

Aug 13, 2014
  11. Matt A rated Nute's post Like in the thread Heaven found in the high sierras.

I was extremely blessed last week to go up to 9000ft, and experience what I can best explain as heaven on earth. Even now, Im struggling...

Aug 8, 2014
  12. fishtone rated Nute's post Like in the thread El Niño odds reduced by NOAA today.

[ATTACH]

Aug 7, 2014
  13. CrazyDonkey rated Nute's post Like in the thread El Niño odds reduced by NOAA today.

[ATTACH]

Aug 7, 2014
  14. Joefish rated Nute's post Like in the thread El Niño odds reduced by NOAA today.

[ATTACH]

Aug 7, 2014
  15. Kellen rated Nute's post Winner in the thread Heaven found in the high sierras.

I was extremely blessed last week to go up to 9000ft, and experience what I can best explain as heaven on earth. Even now, Im struggling...

Aug 6, 2014
  16. gatorfan rated Nute's post Like in the thread Huge 12lb largemouth bass out of Vail lake.

What are the odds!? I have the EXACT same fishing outfit. Nice catch.

Aug 6, 2014
  17. toolbox rated Nute's post Like in the thread Huge 12lb largemouth bass out of Vail lake.

Whatever it takes Tb!

Aug 5, 2014
  18. bbermingham rated Nute's post Like in the thread Huge 12lb largemouth bass out of Vail lake.

Aug 5, 2014
  19. TheDonNguyen rated Nute's post Like in the thread Huge 12lb largemouth bass out of Vail lake.

Aug 5, 2014
  20. fisheromen rated Nute's post Like in the thread 7-26 Believe.

First in one of the last out. Barry, in-the-pond-Ron, my wife Michelle, and myself. We had a boat/taxi back to Hauser, and that's when...

Aug 1, 2014