Ratings Nute has received

1. jpablico rated Nute's post Funny in the thread We created the bite!.

......vigorously shoving popcorn in my mouth........ Please continue.

Oct 1, 2019
  2. Fat Spottie rated Nute's post Like in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

All the above are true, both the negative experiences and positive. A key part that was left out by the guys that had a bad experience...

Sep 19, 2019
  3. B8DHOOK rated Nute's post Like in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

All the above are true, both the negative experiences and positive. A key part that was left out by the guys that had a bad experience...

Sep 18, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

totally. My first edit man, cut me some slack ;). We gottta link up again! Been to long.

Sep 18, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Sep 18, 2019
  6. TechniFish rated Nute's post Agree in the thread SV today.

How is there no pic?

Sep 17, 2019
  7. VinnyBass rated Nute's post Like in the thread Just for the fun of it..

link works!

Sep 14, 2019
  8. Linebig rated Nute's post Like in the thread Just for the fun of it..

link works!

Sep 14, 2019
  9. Craig T rated Nute's post Like in the thread Friendly Reminder.

Take care of yourself brother. Have you fished those baits yet? Show the class!

Sep 13, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Friendly Reminder.

Take care of yourself brother. Have you fished those baits yet? Show the class!

Sep 13, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Quality and quantity at Barrett - Videos from July 20th..

Stellar!

Sep 10, 2019
  12. jpablico rated Nute's post Like in the thread Quality and quantity at Barrett - Videos from July 20th..

Stellar!

Sep 10, 2019
  13. mikecheck1212 rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Oh man, those were the days right!? Countless times my legs fell asleep whilst 'coaching the browns to the superbowl'.....hahaha! Long...

Sep 5, 2019
  14. dj thrillz rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Oh man, those were the days right!? Countless times my legs fell asleep whilst 'coaching the browns to the superbowl'.....hahaha! Long...

Sep 4, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Sep 4, 2019
  16. B8DHOOK rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Sep 4, 2019
  17. geofish rated Nute's post Like in the thread A gent named long mentioned with SD.com in Bassmaster Magazine.

Dude.......this was posted months ago. Some of his so-cal records are in process of being removed. DVL for starters. Since the expose...

Sep 2, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Nute's post Funny in the thread SV today.

How is there no pic?

Sep 1, 2019
  19. VinnyBass rated Nute's post Funny in the thread SV today.

How is there no pic?

Sep 1, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread A gent named long mentioned with SD.com in Bassmaster Magazine.

Dude.......this was posted months ago. Some of his so-cal records are in process of being removed. DVL for starters. Since the expose...

Aug 31, 2019