Ratings Nute has received

1. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Friendly Reminder.

Take care of yourself brother. Have you fished those baits yet? Show the class!

Sep 13, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Quality and quantity at Barrett - Videos from July 20th..

Stellar!

Sep 10, 2019
  3. jpablico rated Nute's post Like in the thread Quality and quantity at Barrett - Videos from July 20th..

Stellar!

Sep 10, 2019
  4. mikecheck1212 rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Oh man, those were the days right!? Countless times my legs fell asleep whilst 'coaching the browns to the superbowl'.....hahaha! Long...

Sep 5, 2019
  5. dj thrillz rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Oh man, those were the days right!? Countless times my legs fell asleep whilst 'coaching the browns to the superbowl'.....hahaha! Long...

Sep 4, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Sep 4, 2019
  7. B8DHOOK rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Sep 4, 2019
  8. geofish rated Nute's post Like in the thread A gent named long mentioned with SD.com in Bassmaster Magazine.

Dude.......this was posted months ago. Some of his so-cal records are in process of being removed. DVL for starters. Since the expose...

Sep 2, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Nute's post Funny in the thread SV today.

How is there no pic?

Sep 1, 2019
  10. VinnyBass rated Nute's post Funny in the thread SV today.

How is there no pic?

Sep 1, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread A gent named long mentioned with SD.com in Bassmaster Magazine.

Dude.......this was posted months ago. Some of his so-cal records are in process of being removed. DVL for starters. Since the expose...

Aug 31, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Artificial lure - that mean the lure is not a real lure ?.

^^^ We need to get you down here to SD bud. Im sure there's plenty of guys, myself included that would love to take you to our ponds.

Aug 30, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Artificial lure - that mean the lure is not a real lure ?.

Agreed. It is human perception as to what's effective or not. The debate goes on. I do think you're on to something for sure, but it's...

Aug 30, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Artificial lure - that mean the lure is not a real lure ?.

I have to respectfully disagree with you here. I think you're giving bass a little too much credit on their intelligence. As with your...

Aug 30, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Artificial lure - that mean the lure is not a real lure ?.

Creature baits, craws, lizards, shads, flukes, senkos, crank baits......I think there's plenty of lures/baits out there that imitate...

Aug 30, 2019
  16. mcfish rated Nute's post Like in the thread East County Bait & tackle Night Tourney/ El Capitan/ Video.

That was some fun stuff for sure! I almost didnt make the weight in. My cranking battery died at 120am. Good thing I was on main lake...

Aug 30, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - UFO Bait Co. Juvi Gill Wake.

Excellent as usual my man. Didn't miss a beat.

Aug 26, 2019
  18. carlsbadspotty89 rated Nute's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - UFO Bait Co. Juvi Gill Wake.

Excellent as usual my man. Didn't miss a beat.

Aug 26, 2019
  19. Craig T rated Nute's post Funny in the thread East County Bait & tackle Night Tourney/ El Capitan/ Video.

That was some fun stuff for sure! I almost didnt make the weight in. My cranking battery died at 120am. Good thing I was on main lake...

Aug 25, 2019
  20. sumpin_fishy rated Nute's post Funny in the thread No way he was going to trial..

We are all kind of in shock about Epsteins suicide. Just imagine how surprised he was about it!

Aug 21, 2019