Ratings Nute has received

1. Larry M rated Nute's post Funny in the thread No way he was going to trial..

We are all kind of in shock about Epsteins suicide. Just imagine how surprised he was about it!

Aug 11, 2019
  2. fisheromen rated Nute's post Funny in the thread No way he was going to trial..

We are all kind of in shock about Epsteins suicide. Just imagine how surprised he was about it!

Aug 11, 2019
  3. swings are free rated Nute's post Agree in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Aug 11, 2019
  4. mcfish rated Nute's post Funny in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Aug 11, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Nute's post Funny in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Aug 11, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Been good man. Staying under the radar as much as possible lately. Keeps my butt out of trouble ;)...Bait painting business has been...

Aug 1, 2019
  7. the bass killing machine rated Nute's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Been good man. Staying under the radar as much as possible lately. Keeps my butt out of trouble ;)...Bait painting business has been...

Aug 1, 2019
  8. the bass killing machine rated Nute's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Fish cops = DFW

Aug 1, 2019
  9. rockzilla rated Nute's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Fish cops = DFW

Aug 1, 2019
  10. mikecheck1212 rated Nute's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Lucky the fish cops didnt roll on you.....

Aug 1, 2019
  11. swings are free rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Aug 1, 2019
  12. the bass killing machine rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Aug 1, 2019
  13. toolbox rated Nute's post Agree in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Aug 1, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Wednesday 7/24.

Jul 31, 2019
  15. Bassmagnum rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Try 2 Ton epoxy or a 2k clear coat. The stuff I use on my baits (mostly resin) is the same clear they use on hockey masks and is marine...

Jul 29, 2019
  16. swamp_donkeys rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Try 2 Ton epoxy or a 2k clear coat. The stuff I use on my baits (mostly resin) is the same clear they use on hockey masks and is marine...

Jul 28, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Jul 28, 2019
  18. fishfanatic rated Nute's post Like in the thread Where’s the bite, what’s everyone doing?.

Well, being that most of us are fisherman here.......I dont believe sh$t. There's useful information out there for sure. However,...

Jul 26, 2019
  19. Linebig rated Nute's post Like in the thread Where’s the bite, what’s everyone doing?.

Well, being that most of us are fisherman here.......I dont believe sh$t. There's useful information out there for sure. However,...

Jul 26, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Where’s the bite, what’s everyone doing?.

Jul 25, 2019