Ratings Nute has received

1. otay michael rated Nute's post Like in the thread Any sign of FNG.

Yea, it was a brush hog. Once he got close enough I gave it a perfect pitch and it landed right on the bench on front of him. He got a...

Apr 11, 2020
  2. oh da shiz rated Nute's post Like in the thread Swimbait Invasion Santee Lakes.

If anyone is interested in bullshads or custom painted bullgills hit me up. Ill be sending them back to Bucca in a couple weeks.

Mar 10, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Swimbait Invasion Santee Lakes.

If anyone is interested in bullshads or custom painted bullgills hit me up. Ill be sending them back to Bucca in a couple weeks.

Mar 10, 2020
  4. Creek rated Nute's post Like in the thread Otter box.

Yep! Otter box and Life-proof are very good about warranties.

Feb 10, 2020
  5. cavedog619 rated Nute's post Like in the thread Otter box.

Feb 7, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Otter box.

Feb 7, 2020
  7. cavedog619 rated Nute's post Like in the thread Is it legal to use lobster nets off of a jetty?.

Right on. You just made me read an article that had absolutely nothing to do with mission bay, or sd bay......or any bay on the west...

Dec 10, 2019
  8. Kahuna bass rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Just got back an hour ago. BEYOND EPIC...report and pics to come in a few days.

Nov 13, 2019
  9. oh da shiz rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 13, 2019
  10. swings are free rated Nute's post Like in the thread Some new stuff. Pic heavy.

Here's some new paints i've been doing over the last few months. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Nov 7, 2019
  11. mcfish rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 6, 2019
  12. fishfanatic rated Nute's post Like in the thread How often do you throw big swimbait?.

1) Swimbaits are proven year round in SD. Especially for those that graduated to it throughout the years/decades vs. the hype crews that...

Nov 5, 2019
  13. mick rated Nute's post Like in the thread Some new stuff. Pic heavy.

Here's some new paints i've been doing over the last few months. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Nov 4, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 1, 2019
  15. Craig T rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 1, 2019
  16. carlsbadspotty89 rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 1, 2019
  17. otay michael rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 1, 2019
  18. Capt Ray rated Nute's post Like in the thread Some new stuff. Pic heavy.

Oct 31, 2019
  19. Booyacuh rated Nute's post Like in the thread How often do you throw big swimbait?.

1) Swimbaits are proven year round in SD. Especially for those that graduated to it throughout the years/decades vs. the hype crews that...

Oct 17, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Nute's post Like in the thread How often do you throw big swimbait?.

Oct 16, 2019