Ratings Nute has received

1. Bassmagnum rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Try 2 Ton epoxy or a 2k clear coat. The stuff I use on my baits (mostly resin) is the same clear they use on hockey masks and is marine...

Jul 29, 2019
  2. swamp_donkeys rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread How to keep lead shiny? (Without filing every time).

Try 2 Ton epoxy or a 2k clear coat. The stuff I use on my baits (mostly resin) is the same clear they use on hockey masks and is marine...

Jul 28, 2019
  3. otay michael rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Rods Left on Dock.

Barrettpicoftheday , did you guys find anything?

Jul 1, 2019
  4. mcfish rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Death of Clone Fry - Rise of the "Twitch Minnow".

Almost $9 bucks a pack and you only get four baits!? Im good.

Jun 2, 2019
  5. swings are free rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Lure making beginner. Looking for advice..

I usually always use epoxy on wood baits, and over three years later on some I dont see any yellowing. As far as efficiency goes, it...

May 30, 2019
  6. DarrenSki rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Lure making beginner. Looking for advice..

I usually always use epoxy on wood baits, and over three years later on some I dont see any yellowing. As far as efficiency goes, it...

May 30, 2019
  7. fishfanatic rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread El Capitan.

One of the better shore fishing lakes we have! Plenty of areas by the marina. Also as you're going in, there's another huge stretch of...

May 19, 2019
  8. Double Minor rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread El Capitan.

One of the better shore fishing lakes we have! Plenty of areas by the marina. Also as you're going in, there's another huge stretch of...

May 16, 2019
  9. mcfish rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread City lakes Closing!.

That is so beyond incorrect it's not even funny dude. Im a GC and developer. It's maybe 20K AT MOST. No big houses being built? Ive...

May 9, 2019
  10. fisheromen rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread City lakes Closing!.

That is so beyond incorrect it's not even funny dude. Im a GC and developer. It's maybe 20K AT MOST. No big houses being built? Ive...

May 9, 2019
  11. fisheromen rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Where is San Diego can I float tube?.

Click on main page>freshwater>lakes. Then click on lake info

May 7, 2019
  12. Kahuna bass rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Hodges ?.

Jr bass tourney there tomorrow. 30 boats

May 7, 2019
  13. MaxZmus rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Yes, and no if that makes any sense. This has been brought up before. To this day (going on my tenth year fishing Barrett), Ive never...

May 5, 2019
  14. Double Minor rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Hodges ?.

May 4, 2019
  15. mcfish rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Hodges ?.

May 4, 2019
  16. carlsbadspotty89 rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Hodges ?.

May 4, 2019
  17. mcfish rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Upper Otay Die Off.

Last time I checked, rain doesnt miraculously spawn bass.

Mar 14, 2019
  18. RippinLip619 rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread San V Saturday.

Work is work sometimes man. San V has been a tricky lil' ******* lately. Shallow one day, 40' the next IN THE SAME SPOT!

Jan 16, 2019
  19. Troy rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Early X-mas for members.

Hey everyone. Im cleaning out the garage, and have waaaay to much tackle that Ill never use. Bags of plastics (assorted worms etc),...

Dec 8, 2018