Ratings NY 4 Reels has given

1. NY 4 Reels rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Video report: Dana Point using Smatree POV ball cap 10/5/2019.

Liked and subscribed for some local action.

Oct 9, 2019
  2. NY 4 Reels rated bobbyhill's post Like in the thread North county calicos.

Went with my buddy on the aluminum out of oceanside at noon today found some kelp beds towards the south just outside the surf ... he...

Jul 12, 2019
  3. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Newport/Corona Del Mar Kelp Beds (video).

Dropped a like, subscribe and comment.. Nice work

Jun 30, 2019
  4. NY 4 Reels rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Ideas for PA 12 Storage/Storage Cart.

That is really bizarre because I was down at Harbor freight once and I thought I would buy a couple of those little dollies and maybe...

Aug 17, 2018
  5. NY 4 Reels rated datguyjoe's post Like in the thread Buying FOR AN AMPUTEE MILITARY VET.

btw..,Jose is a triple amputee with major hip reconstruction! ball doctors told hi that he'd never walk again which he pretty much told...

Jul 3, 2018
  6. NY 4 Reels rated Hawg44Hustler's post Like in the thread For Sale Glide Baits and a 9" Slammer.

Selling some baits to help with some unforeseen bills. Prices are firm but I'll consider deals for multiple baits. 10" Nate's...

Dec 18, 2016
  7. NY 4 Reels rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Hali day 1/25/16.

MB from 3 to 6pm 8lb Sunline FC Sniper Fluorocarbon line [ATTACH] 17 Inches caught with LC110 [ATTACH] 19 inches caught with IMA Flit...

Jan 25, 2016
  8. NY 4 Reels rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Dock Fishing For Spotties!.

Hello Friends, Did a little bit of dock fishing for spotties and was fortunate to land a nice sized spottied bay bass! First one of...

Jan 16, 2016
  9. NY 4 Reels rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Weekly Re-cap.

Alright, I thought I would put up a post of a weekly recap since my last outing a week ago with Sticky (Steve-O). I don’t post a lot of...

Jan 16, 2016