Ratings NY 4 Reels has given

1. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

Nice work.. well done

May 25, 2020 at 11:55 PM
  2. NY 4 Reels rated TheKayakLaunch's post Like in the thread La Jolla Fishing, Kayak Flipping and Sea Sickness :(.

I did not think flipping ones kayak on a moderate surf launch was as common as it actually is. But then, I have only performed a couple...

May 22, 2020
  3. NY 4 Reels rated Saltnewbie's post Like in the thread Rock Fishing Newport Beach.

Looks like a great time. Nice to see you on em.

May 19, 2020
  4. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Rock Fishing Newport Beach.

That red was solid.. looks like you all had a great session though

May 19, 2020
  5. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Video Report: Dana Point.

Already liked commented etc..

May 10, 2020
  6. NY 4 Reels rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Hobie 180 shift cable upgrade. Replaces Plastic with Stainless in stress area..

Great! Hope it works as well for you as it did for me. By the way I ordered the custom 6 inch ones, they don’t clutter up my footwell as...

May 10, 2020
  7. NY 4 Reels rated bearzfishing's post Like in the thread For Sale ALL SOLD! MAJOR CRAFT JIGPARA SPIN LOT.

Photos for quantity and sizes. $200 obo for the lot. [ATTACH]

Apr 7, 2020
  8. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Food 4 Less 03.30.20.

Wife asked if I could go to F4L for cucumbers and bananas.. wanted a few items myself as well as a pack or two of meat... Well, since I...

Apr 2, 2020
  9. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Video Report: A Few Calicos out of Dana Point 3/21/2020.

Already liked/commented

Mar 24, 2020
  10. NY 4 Reels rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Video Report: A Few Calicos out of Dana Point 3/21/2020.

Thanks for sharing

Mar 24, 2020
  11. NY 4 Reels rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Kayak Fishing Dana Point Targeting Bass & Sheepshead 3/7/2020.

Liked and subbed.

Mar 10, 2020
  12. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Kayak Fishing Dana Point Targeting Bass & Sheepshead 3/7/2020.

Liked and commented last night

Mar 10, 2020
  13. NY 4 Reels rated dwaynesda's post Like in the thread 23rd Annual San Diego Bay Bass Tournament- Sat Jan 25.

Time again for the 23rd Annual San Diego Bay Bass Tournament (Sat Jan 25, Shelter Island Launch ramp) hosted by San Diego Anglers and...

Jan 12, 2020
  14. NY 4 Reels rated scisports's post Like in the thread 12/27 Yak sesh SDB.

Tried the bay, on the water by 5am, off at 2:00pm. went to bait barge, north island, and ACH, then drifted back to Kellogg’s. Had to...

Dec 27, 2019
  15. NY 4 Reels rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Video report: Dana Point using Smatree POV ball cap 10/5/2019.

Liked and subscribed for some local action.

Oct 9, 2019
  16. NY 4 Reels rated bobbyhill's post Like in the thread North county calicos.

Went with my buddy on the aluminum out of oceanside at noon today found some kelp beds towards the south just outside the surf ... he...

Jul 12, 2019
  17. NY 4 Reels rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Newport/Corona Del Mar Kelp Beds (video).

Dropped a like, subscribe and comment.. Nice work

Jun 30, 2019
  18. NY 4 Reels rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Ideas for PA 12 Storage/Storage Cart.

That is really bizarre because I was down at Harbor freight once and I thought I would buy a couple of those little dollies and maybe...

Aug 17, 2018
  19. NY 4 Reels rated datguyjoe's post Like in the thread Buying FOR AN AMPUTEE MILITARY VET.

btw..,Jose is a triple amputee with major hip reconstruction! ball doctors told hi that he'd never walk again which he pretty much told...

Jul 3, 2018
  20. NY 4 Reels rated Hawg44Hustler's post Like in the thread For Sale Glide Baits and a 9" Slammer.

Selling some baits to help with some unforeseen bills. Prices are firm but I'll consider deals for multiple baits. 10" Nate's...

Dec 18, 2016