Ratings NY 4 Reels has received

1. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Dana Point Bass & Butts 6/27/20.

Dana Point Bass & Butts! We loaded up on bait, left the harbor and headed North to the Headlands and beach about 1 mile or so. I was...

Jul 5, 2020
  2. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Buying DAIWA LEXA SETUP LEFTY.

I still have it, but I I don’t have any Phenix Rods for sale. I have a brand new Proteus 76MHFB. It’s a perfect match casting rod. PM...

Jun 28, 2020
  3. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Dana Point Bass & Butts 6/27/20.

Thanks for your continued support Werf!

Jun 28, 2020
  4. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Dana Point Bass & Butts 6/27/20.

Dana Point Bass & Butts! We loaded up on bait, left the harbor and headed North to the Headlands and beach about 1 mile or so. I was...

Jun 28, 2020
  5. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Redondo beach 6/20.

We headed straight out of the harbor to the canyon drop off about 1.5 miles or so. My goal was to drift around and find a few schools of...

Jun 25, 2020
  6. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Redondo beach 6/20.

We headed straight out of the harbor to the canyon drop off about 1.5 miles or so. My goal was to drift around and find a few schools of...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. old_rookie rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Redondo beach 6/20.

Jun 25, 2020
  8. Msolorz rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Small Butts and Juvenile WSB, Dana Point.

We headed north out of Dana Point harbor after loading up on a mix of sardines and anchovies. I tried to make some mini Maks, but only...

Jun 16, 2020
  9. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Small Butts and Juvenile WSB, Dana Point.

We headed north out of Dana Point harbor after loading up on a mix of sardines and anchovies. I tried to make some mini Maks, but only...

Jun 16, 2020
  10. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Small Butts and Juvenile WSB, Dana Point.

Jun 15, 2020
  11. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Catching a few Calicos and juvenile White Sea bass fishing Dana Point, CA.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here’s a new video from this past weekend. Hope you guys like it Catching a few Calicos and juvenile White...

Jun 4, 2020
  12. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Catching a few Calicos and juvenile White Sea bass fishing Dana Point, CA.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here’s a new video from this past weekend. Hope you guys like it Catching a few Calicos and juvenile White...

Jun 4, 2020
  13. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

Finally a good day at “the office” with no red tide Weather was awesome and the fish were on the chew! Capo beach Leopard shark &...

May 26, 2020
  14. Ebitda rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

Finally a good day at “the office” with no red tide Weather was awesome and the fish were on the chew! Capo beach Leopard shark &...

May 26, 2020
  15. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

Thanks Werf!

May 26, 2020
  16. A-Train rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

May 25, 2020
  17. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

May 25, 2020
  18. Saltnewbie rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Rock Fishing Newport Beach.

We had a pretty good day at “the office” this past Saturday off Newport Beach. Anthony gets a beautiful Red and a large pod of dolphins...

May 19, 2020
  19. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Rock Fishing Newport Beach.

We had a pretty good day at “the office” this past Saturday off Newport Beach. Anthony gets a beautiful Red and a large pod of dolphins...

May 19, 2020
  20. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: Dana Point.

It felt good to be back in the game! Fishing Capistrano beach targeting bass and sheepshead (Bat Ray Bycatch) Fishing Capistrano beach...

May 10, 2020