Ratings NY 4 Reels has received

1. naimad rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Used PA12 vs new Outback for offshore?.

I have a 2018 PA12. It’s a very stable boat but it’s heavier and slower than the Outback. it has great rod storage so you can tuck them...

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  2. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

Thanks for watching Rocco! I wish it was as good as it looked, but it was cold and windy in the morning before we had a brief calm spell.

Nov 4, 2019
  3. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

This video is much shorter than the last one. The bait barge only had large sardines and the bass didn’t want to play today, but we...

Nov 4, 2019
  4. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

This video is much shorter than the last one. The bait barge only had large sardines and the bass didn’t want to play today, but we...

Nov 4, 2019
  5. rrocco rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

Hi folks, l finally had some time to create a few playlists by location, and I’ll continually add to them and possibly create some new...

Oct 29, 2019
  6. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

Hi Guys This is a long video with lots of catching. You will see a variety of bass, Leopard and Shovel Nose Shark. (1st Shark starts...

Oct 29, 2019
  7. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

Hi Guys This is a long video with lots of catching. You will see a variety of bass, Leopard and Shovel Nose Shark. (1st Shark starts...

Oct 29, 2019
  8. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Used PA12 vs new Outback for offshore?.

I have a 2018 PA12. It’s a very stable boat but it’s heavier and slower than the Outback. it has great rod storage so you can tuck them...

Oct 28, 2019
  9. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Used PA12 vs new Outback for offshore?.

Oct 28, 2019
  10. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

Hi folks, l finally had some time to create a few playlists by location, and I’ll continually add to them and possibly create some new...

Oct 20, 2019
  11. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread YouTube playlists for Dana Point and Newport Beach, updated 11/3/2019.

Oct 20, 2019
  12. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Calder Mountain Lodge, Point Baker, Alaska. Playlist.

Hi guys I finally created a YouTube playlist of our trip to Calder Mountain Lodge, Point Baker, Alaska. This is just a list of all the...

Oct 19, 2019
  13. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video report: Dana Point using Smatree POV ball cap 10/5/2019.

Cool, thank you! Hope you like them!

Oct 10, 2019
  14. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video report: Dana Point using Smatree POV ball cap 10/5/2019.

Hi guys here’s a short video using this new ball cap. It’s very well balanced when the GoPro is attached, not at all top heavy or tippy....

Oct 10, 2019
  15. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video report: Dana Point using Smatree POV ball cap 10/5/2019.

Hi guys here’s a short video using this new ball cap. It’s very well balanced when the GoPro is attached, not at all top heavy or tippy....

Oct 9, 2019
  16. fisheromen rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: Bass & Sheepshead, Dana Point area.

Here’s a video of this past Saturday’s Fishing With Friends Tournament hosted by Pure Watersports, Dana Point. Hope you guys like it !...

Sep 23, 2019
  17. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: Bass & Sheepshead, Dana Point area.

Here’s a video of this past Saturday’s Fishing With Friends Tournament hosted by Pure Watersports, Dana Point. Hope you guys like it !...

Sep 23, 2019
  18. fisheromen rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: Salmon and Rockfish, Calder Mountain Lodge, Point Baker Alaska Part 1.

Hi guys I’m still putting together footage of our trip to Calder Mountain Lodge. Hope you like this one! Salmon & Rock Fishing...

Sep 20, 2019
  19. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video report: Salmon Fishing Calder Mountain Lodge, Point Baker Alaska Part 1.

Catching lots of Salmon and there’s still more to come.... Hope you like this video! If you’re interested please have a look at the...

Sep 15, 2019
  20. fisheromen rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video report of Alaska: Juneau, Petersburg, and Point Baker. More to come...

Hi guys Not too long ago I started posting up kayak fishing videos in the Kayak and Paddle board reports section. Well this one is a...

Sep 12, 2019