Ratings NY 4 Reels has received

1. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

Finally a good day at “the office” with no red tide Weather was awesome and the fish were on the chew! Capo beach Leopard shark &...

May 26, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  2. Ebitda rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

Finally a good day at “the office” with no red tide Weather was awesome and the fish were on the chew! Capo beach Leopard shark &...

May 26, 2020 at 2:48 AM
  3. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

Thanks Werf!

May 26, 2020 at 12:19 AM
  4. A-Train rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

May 25, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  5. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Capo beach Leopard Shark & Bass.

May 25, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  6. Saltnewbie rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Rock Fishing Newport Beach.

We had a pretty good day at “the office” this past Saturday off Newport Beach. Anthony gets a beautiful Red and a large pod of dolphins...

May 19, 2020
  7. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Rock Fishing Newport Beach.

We had a pretty good day at “the office” this past Saturday off Newport Beach. Anthony gets a beautiful Red and a large pod of dolphins...

May 19, 2020
  8. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: Dana Point.

It felt good to be back in the game! Fishing Capistrano beach targeting bass and sheepshead (Bat Ray Bycatch) Fishing Capistrano beach...

May 10, 2020
  9. Jalberto3767 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade Okuma Komodo ss 200.

If it were lefty I would have traded for my Coastal

Mar 25, 2020
  10. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: A Few Calicos out of Dana Point 3/21/2020.

Hi folks It was just good to be on the water and away from all the craziness for a few hours though this wasn’t my best trip by a long...

Mar 24, 2020
  11. VinnyBass rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: A Few Calicos out of Dana Point 3/21/2020.

Hi folks It was just good to be on the water and away from all the craziness for a few hours though this wasn’t my best trip by a long...

Mar 24, 2020
  12. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: Plenty of Bass Kayak Fishing Dana Point 3/14/2020.

Hi guys It turned out to be a pretty good few hours of fishing after picking up my kayak from being repaired. I lost rudder control...

Mar 16, 2020
  13. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video Report: Plenty of Bass Kayak Fishing Dana Point 3/14/2020.

Hi guys It turned out to be a pretty good few hours of fishing after picking up my kayak from being repaired. I lost rudder control...

Mar 15, 2020
  14. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Kayak Fishing Dana Point Targeting Bass & Sheepshead 3/7/2020.

https://youtu.be/0VR6sg4acNU It was the 2nd weekend after the Rock Fish opener so I was hoping to find some Sheepshead to take home. I...

Mar 10, 2020
  15. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Kayak Fishing Dana Point Targeting Bass & Sheepshead 3/7/2020.

Cool, thank you!

Mar 10, 2020
  16. Werfless rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Kayak Fishing Dana Point Targeting Bass & Sheepshead 3/7/2020.

https://youtu.be/0VR6sg4acNU It was the 2nd weekend after the Rock Fish opener so I was hoping to find some Sheepshead to take home. I...

Mar 10, 2020
  17. SCast rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video: Kayak Fishing Long Beach Harbor 2/15/2020.

Hi guys It was a good day, lots of fun and lots of fish! I really hope that you guys like my new intro to the video. Please post up...

Feb 24, 2020
  18. cavedog619 rated NY 4 Reels's post Like in the thread Video: Kayak Fishing Long Beach Harbor 2/15/2020.

Hi guys It was a good day, lots of fun and lots of fish! I really hope that you guys like my new intro to the video. Please post up...

Feb 20, 2020