Ratings oh da shiz has given

1. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Favorite Fluorocarbon Line.

Hey guys.....I really appreciate all the feedback on your favorite Fluorocarbon line and applications on how and where you use it. I...

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:55 PM
  2. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Favorite Fluorocarbon Line.

I have been a mono line guy for the most part for years and still continue to use it. I do use Fluorocarbon line as a leader on some...

Jan 13, 2022 at 4:38 PM
  3. oh da shiz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread Kayak quiver.

Finally finished a couple rods for an offshore kayak. This kayak is deigned with a fish/rod hatch in the front part of the hull. When...

Jan 10, 2022 at 3:23 PM
  4. oh da shiz rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread King Tide reward.

The recent King Tides exposed some better than average bait for jetty fishing. I went out this past Tuesday during the afternoon low...

Jan 7, 2022
  5. oh da shiz rated jjdbike's post Like in the thread SD party boat fishery & tackle for dummies?.

Hey everyone, I'll apologize in advance for my ignorance and how broad the questions in this post are. I greatly appreciate you...

Jan 7, 2022
  6. oh da shiz rated Cwilson's post Like in the thread For Sale Custom Rainshadow Rod.

Custom wrapped Rainshadow RCJB84H 7' (30-60#). EVA rear and foregrip, Alps aluminum gimbal, Alps MXN guides, red and gold decorative...

Jan 6, 2022
  7. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 1/5/22-First Bass of 2022(Quick Session/SD River).

I was heading back home from the bank, after a morning of running errands and was thinking of what I could do next. It was already...

Jan 5, 2022
  8. oh da shiz rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread Chilly Cap! 1-3-22.

Well guys, It's been quite a year with very little fishing on my end for the past year or so, maybe even longer. I've missed El Cap...

Jan 5, 2022
  9. oh da shiz rated crawdadguy's post Like in the thread For Sale New year's reel clearance All $25 or less.

These must go ... Diawa sealine SG50H (holds 350 yds. 0f #30 mono 300/#40)) I got 2 of these $25 each [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Diawa 4/0wide...

Jan 3, 2022
  10. oh da shiz rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread King Tide okay on S. Bay..

[ATTACH] secret spot. pretty good bite in am (7.9 fish per hour). only half as good in the afternoon. [ATTACH] typical fun size sobay...

Jan 3, 2022
  11. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

Between the Holidays, rain and cold weather, I just have not been fishing and getting kind of bummed out. Went out to a few tackle...

Jan 1, 2022
  12. oh da shiz rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread 1st fish of the year.

20" YFC. 3.6lbs [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went for a short walk with my trout rod and my Unibutter. Got a few fish and left when the...

Jan 1, 2022
  13. oh da shiz rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Who else fished Xmas day?.

Took advantage of the break in the weather and fished the bay from 6-10:30 am. Got 21 spotties and one smelt. Better than usual after a...

Dec 26, 2021
  14. oh da shiz rated Angler Zach's post Like in the thread 12.19.21 - Success, thy name is Dink.

This was an itch that has taken months to scratch. My usual haunts have been abysmally bad the entire year for whatever reason. They...

Dec 20, 2021
  15. oh da shiz rated Kian.K's post Like in the thread DVL Trout.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 20, 2021
  16. oh da shiz rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray 12/18.

Took my dad out for a boat ride because both haven’t been out for a while. Tried tule edges for a bit with neko weighted 6” 25 year old...

Dec 19, 2021
  17. oh da shiz rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Best Bass 2021 Photo Dump.

Best of a 1000 bass year, tons of 2-4s but not many 5 and up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Dec 17, 2021
  18. oh da shiz rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Took a 3 day trip to Picachos. Pretty unreal numbers. I caught 356 bass in 3 days of fishing, over 100 of which on topwater. First...

Dec 17, 2021
  19. oh da shiz rated Jmpatacsil's post Like in the thread For Sale **SOLD**2020 Hobie Pro Angler 14 360 w/ a ton of extras.

I am selling my 2020 Hobie Pro Angler 14 360 model. The kayak was garage kept the entire time and was washed after every single trip...

Dec 13, 2021
  20. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 12/12-Final minutes at Otay.

I had to move my kayak to the backyard to make some room for storing stuff for a garage sale last weekend. So after breakfast, I...

Dec 13, 2021