Ratings oh da shiz has given

1. oh da shiz rated Rawdeezy's post Agree in the thread For Sale Sould.

Dude, it’s a for sale post. If you want to discuss reels, then you can post in other sections on the forums where your opinion could be...

Oct 29, 2021
  2. oh da shiz rated inthedeep2's post Agree in the thread Mission bay was good to me this morning!.

lol. it caught fish thats all that matters.

Aug 21, 2021
  3. oh da shiz rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Good and slightly bad news!.

I'm sayin' 1994 - 2009 Ford Rangers were Mazdas.

Aug 18, 2021
  4. oh da shiz rated Pourboy's post Agree in the thread Hodges 8/8.

Great job! A fun day for sure. I was out flipping jigs there a couple of weeks ago and had a similar beast run and pop. It happened...

Aug 12, 2021
  5. oh da shiz rated Slater's post Agree in the thread For Sale Shimano Curado 151 DC.

thank god the handle is on the wrong side....:emoji_grimacing: great reel!

Jul 27, 2021
  6. oh da shiz rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Heartbreak.....

Been there, we all have! I think it is worse when they come unbuttoned boat or tube-side! At least you fooled one into biting!

Apr 22, 2021
  7. oh da shiz rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Red Pelagic Crab.

The fish seem to taste better after fattening up on those.

Feb 22, 2021
  8. oh da shiz rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread A couple of hours at Hodges 02/20/21.

If you had to get just one, that’s the kind to get!

Feb 22, 2021
  9. oh da shiz rated camobass's post Agree in the thread For Sale Ultimate Float Tube Setup - $150.

Great deal

Dec 19, 2020
  10. oh da shiz rated Tony Vegas's post Agree in the thread For Sale Ultimate Float Tube Setup - $150.

damn somebody getting a come up!!!!

Dec 19, 2020
  11. oh da shiz rated Mhcato's post Agree in the thread Places that sell utility boats?.

Also, if you are hunting used boats there is a lot more to be had in Nevada, include the Las Vegas,, lake mead and havasu/Parker in your...

Nov 25, 2020
  12. oh da shiz rated chucklai's post Agree in the thread Otay - weds 10-21.

Thanks. Bee stung was worth it. Lol Back seat to Michael is a fun and learning experience. Never give up on top water,doesn’t matter...

Oct 22, 2020
  13. oh da shiz rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Casting Problem.

Lack of tension on the line during retrieve... Can even happen to mono, but it's usually less problematic

Oct 6, 2020
  14. oh da shiz rated Finchaser's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

You are part of a community of fisherman that care and want you to remember that even a bad day fishing is better than any day...

Sep 28, 2020
  15. oh da shiz rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Kids are mean and it's only gotten worse with social media. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. The world is way bigger than...

Sep 28, 2020
  16. oh da shiz rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Hey what others think of you doesn't mean Sh@T . No more knife accidents , OK ! . Just go fishing and let that stuff bounce off like...

Sep 28, 2020
  17. oh da shiz rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Flat Fall Jigging.

Ditch the 20lb for something heavier.

Sep 21, 2020
  18. oh da shiz rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Boat suggestions.

I would definitely go a little bigger if you can. A 13’ is doable but a little too risky when you add in young kids. Good luck!

Sep 20, 2020