Ratings oh da shiz has given

1. oh da shiz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 10/27-Murray: Tough!.

Trick photography to make his 6 pounders look small! He is good at it! [ATTACH]

Oct 28, 2021
  2. oh da shiz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 8/4 blah.

I can beat that. I got trounced 17-3 by an angler that shall go un-named! (his initials are OM!) Another lake!

Aug 4, 2021
  3. oh da shiz rated cavedog619's post Funny in the thread For Sale Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14.

Price? Location? Would you take gift cards?

Aug 4, 2021
  4. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Breaking news!!!.

That homepage has not changed since Jesus was a teenager....well, maybe not that long ago. Actually June of 2019. :-)

Jun 24, 2021
  5. oh da shiz rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread Otay Bass grassin sun 6/13.

All I can say is that she likes it...and I'm glad that she is not a he

Jun 15, 2021
  6. oh da shiz rated rza007's post Funny in the thread San Vee —-Thursday ‘s aren't bad either.

This weekend [ATTACH]

May 21, 2021
  7. oh da shiz rated Risentidefishing's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

If he cared so much why is it posted in the Western Outdoor News Fish Report with the exact bait and location he caught it on? South...

May 11, 2021
  8. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ziRrDBUwk

May 10, 2021
  9. oh da shiz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Red Tag Specials.

Shocking!

Apr 28, 2021
  10. oh da shiz rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Red Tag Specials.

They don’t make them anymore.

Apr 28, 2021
  11. oh da shiz rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

The scariest thing in that picture is the hand cuffs on the wall. Those poor dogs look scared too.

Apr 5, 2021
  12. oh da shiz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread For Sale Transom Trailer Straps.

funny how those pop up ads line up sometimes. I don't mind those plus-size lingerie companies that follow me all over the web and...

Mar 17, 2021
  13. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

One of his favorite baits at Poway I was told....... [ATTACH]

Mar 17, 2021
  14. oh da shiz rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

I heard Mike Long had a lot of luck at Poway Lake.

Mar 17, 2021
  15. oh da shiz rated sdfriday's post Funny in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

Why did i just spend $120 at bass pro?

Mar 15, 2021
  16. oh da shiz rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread Got 'em at San V today, 2/15...BAM!!.

Someone needs to let that boy know he's on a bass boat....not a Cattleboat! Otherwise...excellent video presentation. A+

Feb 16, 2021
  17. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

[ATTACH]

Feb 9, 2021