Ratings oh da shiz has given

1. oh da shiz rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Ca. 2021 Fishing License.

I order them each year online. You can print out a copy and they will mail you your license. Easy as heck if you use a computer....

Dec 11, 2020
  2. oh da shiz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Its now time to pay attention and learn the basics with your electronics. No, really its time to learn how to use your graph. First,...

Nov 16, 2020
  3. oh da shiz rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread TP state beach.

Drove over to the state beach and the gate was closed. All of the parking along the beach between both state beaches are still closed....

Jun 2, 2020
  4. oh da shiz rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

[ATTACH] Cottus asper. P r i c k l y sculpin [ATTACH] Tridentiger bifasciatus Shimofuri goby

Jan 22, 2020
  5. oh da shiz rated 858NOVICE's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Lake.

Miramar’s launch ramp is currently closed due to water levels so if you plan on launching anytime soon best call ahead. Tight lines all...

Dec 31, 2019
  6. oh da shiz rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Dixon trout 12/9/19.

Here you go. [ATTACH]

Dec 10, 2019
  7. oh da shiz rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread 2020 Fishing Licenses.

Annual Sport Fishing Licenses (valid January 1, through December 31, or for the remainder of the year if purchased after January 1) A...

Dec 3, 2019
  8. oh da shiz rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Why so many ads???.

Thanks for the feedback. This is Google's new "auto ads" feature that we're trying out. I know ads can be frustrating, and we try to...

Mar 26, 2018
  9. oh da shiz rated the bass killing machine's post Helpful in the thread LiveTarget Baitball Spinner Rig...Anyone tried it?.

I got mine from dicks

Feb 28, 2018
  10. oh da shiz rated rustyh's post Helpful in the thread LiveTarget Baitball Spinner Rig...Anyone tried it?.

I think I heard DICK’S sporting goods has em

Feb 28, 2018
  11. oh da shiz rated goseango's post Helpful in the thread Trout Plants.

Trout season is almost here! On Wednesday, October 11, the Escondido City Council approved entering into a contract with Calaveras...

Oct 20, 2017
  12. oh da shiz rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread Dixon 3-3-2017.

Went over to Dixon and the water has clear up. The water was only muddy in trout cove around the pier. It was 1143 am when I arrived at...

Mar 3, 2017
  13. oh da shiz rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread February 2017 storms, effects on lakes.

I got updated gauge information for readings taken today: https://www.sandiego.gov/water/recreation/levels

Mar 2, 2017
  14. oh da shiz rated Abbott's post Helpful in the thread Miramar January 31.

Took my kayak out to Miramar today from approximately 6:45 - 12:00. The launch ramp was open, water temp mostly 57, but up to 59 in a...

Feb 1, 2017
  15. oh da shiz rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 1-27-17.

Skunked at Miramar throwing big swimbaits. However, have some useful information that should help some people, so I am posting. Went...

Jan 28, 2017
  16. oh da shiz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread A good read about bass and their movments.

https://www.bassresource.com/fishing/hope_chronicles.html Think about what was written in this artilce at springtime. If you found a...

Jan 5, 2017
  17. oh da shiz rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Miramar launch ramp.

Boat ramp ended up opening later Saturday afternoon around 5ish. Fishing was slow between my buddy and I with just 2 clones (d/s) and a...

Oct 10, 2016
  18. oh da shiz rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Wednesday Updates.

About 15 boats in line. All in the side lot to the right. The standard staging area will be used after this lot fills up. The side lot...

Sep 21, 2016