Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Everydog rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Favorite Fluorocarbon Line.

IMO... Risentidefishing has hit the nail on the head regarding fluorocarbon in the statement below Everydog If you're throwing...

Jan 14, 2022
  2. Doubledigit333 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Swimbait Rods & Couple Other.

Yeah, they're great rods. I'll send the pics when I get home this evening. The reason these are for sale is that I've got a set of...

Jan 13, 2022
  3. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Favorite Fluorocarbon Line.

IMO... Risentidefishing has hit the nail on the head regarding fluorocarbon in the statement below Everydog If you're throwing...

Jan 13, 2022
  4. mcfish rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Larry Williams Sorry this happened to you. I’m in the insurance industry and your auto insurance will not cover the boat itself for...

Dec 8, 2021
  5. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Larry Williams Sorry this happened to you. I’m in the insurance industry and your auto insurance will not cover the boat itself for...

Dec 7, 2021
  6. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Dec 7, 2021
  7. Fishfoo rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Dec 6, 2021
  8. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

What Nute said is spot on..... I too, throw straight braid for rats without any issues. A lot of people tend to go to heavy on the...

Oct 11, 2021
  9. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

What Nute said is spot on..... I too, throw straight braid for rats without any issues. A lot of people tend to go to heavy on the...

Oct 11, 2021
  10. Tony Vegas rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

Oct 11, 2021
  11. Everydog rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

Oct 11, 2021
  12. Patrickbarkker rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

Oct 11, 2021
  13. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Boat Registration.

Yup, if you go online to pay the registration fee there is a link to click on to pay your quagga muscle fee.

Oct 6, 2021
  14. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges.

If I had to guess, it'll be 10/31 since it's a Sunday and the last day of the month.

Sep 24, 2021
  15. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

I rode there yesterday and took these pictures. I was able to talk with a contractor that is working at the plant doing the repairs...

Jun 2, 2021
  16. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

They’ve had an issue with the pumps that move the water from Hodges to Olivenhein. I’ve watched the water level drop over the last...

May 29, 2021
  17. naimad rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

I've got a Daiwa Ryoga 1520-cc just sitting in the box wanting to be used. It was recently serviced and it's been in the box since....

May 28, 2021
  18. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

open to possible trades for over hyped swimbaits or obo

May 28, 2021
  19. Stephan Deambrogio rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

I've got a Daiwa Ryoga 1520-cc just sitting in the box wanting to be used. It was recently serviced and it's been in the box since....

May 25, 2021
  20. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

May 24, 2021