Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Updated list of what is still available....

Apr 1, 2021
  2. impreza619 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

This is NOT a fire sale..... it's just cleaning out the garage. I've got a lot of pictures available so just message me or text if...

Apr 1, 2021
  3. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Updated the list of what is still available...

Mar 30, 2021
  4. CaptainSavem rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

The following items are **SOLD** All the Tranx reels Tiburon clamps Tri-Helix rods Crucial rod Daiwa Exceler LT 1000D Daiwa Tatula HD...

Mar 30, 2021
  5. CaptainSavem rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

This is NOT a fire sale..... it's just cleaning out the garage. I've got a lot of pictures available so just message me or text if...

Mar 30, 2021
  6. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

The following items are **SOLD** All the Tranx reels Tiburon clamps Tri-Helix rods Crucial rod Daiwa Exceler LT 1000D Daiwa Tatula HD...

Mar 29, 2021
  7. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021
  8. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021
  9. rza007 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021
  10. jusbayz rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021
  11. naimad rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 27, 2021
  13. Big Money Jonah rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

I'd suggest you trash the line and start over. Did you spool it yourself or have it spooled at a shop. Sometimes if the spool is...

Mar 20, 2021
  14. William Ritchie rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

I'd suggest you trash the line and start over. Did you spool it yourself or have it spooled at a shop. Sometimes if the spool is...

Mar 19, 2021
  15. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Transom Trailer Straps.

Hey Ray, they actually sold right away. I forgot that I made a separate post for them.

Mar 19, 2021
  16. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Transom Trailer Straps.

BPS Trailer Transom Straps $25 [ATTACH]

Mar 17, 2021
  17. B8DHOOK rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

I really don't want to piecemeal all this stuff to sell, so take it all for $120 DUO International Reversible Lure Boxes Bass Mafia...

Mar 17, 2021
  18. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

everything is gone....

Mar 16, 2021
  19. fishnfreak rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

Yup, just freeing up space in the boat.

Mar 15, 2021
  20. fishnfreak rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

I really don't want to piecemeal all this stuff to sell, so take it all for $120 DUO International Reversible Lure Boxes Bass Mafia...

Mar 15, 2021