Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Reels & Baits.

All for sale, no trades. 2014 Shimano Conquest 400 with the leather reel cover and fresh 25# p-line cxx $240 Shimano 400 newer...

Mar 10, 2022
  2. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Reels & Baits.

All for sale, no trades. 2014 Shimano Conquest 400 with the leather reel cover and fresh 25# p-line cxx $240 Shimano 400 newer...

Mar 9, 2022
  3. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Shimano Zodias ZDS vs. ZDC.

should be "S" spinning vs "C" casting

Feb 7, 2022
  4. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener.

The "crappie brigade" was out in full force from what a couple of buddies were saying and if you didn't plan to fish the narrows you had...

Feb 4, 2022
  5. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener.

The "crappie brigade" was out in full force from what a couple of buddies were saying and if you didn't plan to fish the narrows you had...

Feb 3, 2022
  6. TommyGun316 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener.

Feb 3, 2022
  7. Everydog rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Favorite Fluorocarbon Line.

IMO... Risentidefishing has hit the nail on the head regarding fluorocarbon in the statement below Everydog If you're throwing...

Jan 14, 2022
  8. Doubledigit333 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Swimbait Rods & Couple Other.

Yeah, they're great rods. I'll send the pics when I get home this evening. The reason these are for sale is that I've got a set of...

Jan 13, 2022
  9. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Favorite Fluorocarbon Line.

IMO... Risentidefishing has hit the nail on the head regarding fluorocarbon in the statement below Everydog If you're throwing...

Jan 13, 2022
  10. mcfish rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Larry Williams Sorry this happened to you. I’m in the insurance industry and your auto insurance will not cover the boat itself for...

Dec 8, 2021
  11. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Larry Williams Sorry this happened to you. I’m in the insurance industry and your auto insurance will not cover the boat itself for...

Dec 7, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Dec 7, 2021
  13. Fishfoo rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Insurance caution.

Dec 6, 2021
  14. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

What Nute said is spot on..... I too, throw straight braid for rats without any issues. A lot of people tend to go to heavy on the...

Oct 11, 2021
  15. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

What Nute said is spot on..... I too, throw straight braid for rats without any issues. A lot of people tend to go to heavy on the...

Oct 11, 2021
  16. Tony Vegas rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

Oct 11, 2021
  17. Everydog rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

Oct 11, 2021
  18. Patrickbarkker rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

Oct 11, 2021
  19. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Boat Registration.

Yup, if you go online to pay the registration fee there is a link to click on to pay your quagga muscle fee.

Oct 6, 2021
  20. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges.

If I had to guess, it'll be 10/31 since it's a Sunday and the last day of the month.

Sep 24, 2021