Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

I rode there yesterday and took these pictures. I was able to talk with a contractor that is working at the plant doing the repairs...

Jun 2, 2021
  2. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

They’ve had an issue with the pumps that move the water from Hodges to Olivenhein. I’ve watched the water level drop over the last...

May 29, 2021
  3. naimad rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

I've got a Daiwa Ryoga 1520-cc just sitting in the box wanting to be used. It was recently serviced and it's been in the box since....

May 28, 2021
  4. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

open to possible trades for over hyped swimbaits or obo

May 28, 2021
  5. Stephan Deambrogio rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

I've got a Daiwa Ryoga 1520-cc just sitting in the box wanting to be used. It was recently serviced and it's been in the box since....

May 25, 2021
  6. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa Ryoga 1520-CC.

May 24, 2021
  7. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Where to buy Lucky Craft Pointer 78 in San Diego?.

TW sucks right now it's almost a 2 1/2 week turnaround with them. BPS is about 3-4 days turnaround. You can check Turners as they...

Apr 11, 2021
  8. gnohs rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Where to buy Lucky Craft Pointer 78 in San Diego?.

TW sucks right now it's almost a 2 1/2 week turnaround with them. BPS is about 3-4 days turnaround. You can check Turners as they...

Apr 9, 2021
  9. A-Train rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Where to buy Lucky Craft Pointer 78 in San Diego?.

Apr 9, 2021
  10. Fat_Lip rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

I read your title and thought I was gonna see something like this..... [ATTACH]

Apr 5, 2021
  11. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

sent you a PM

Apr 3, 2021
  12. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Updated list of what is still available....

Apr 1, 2021
  13. impreza619 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

This is NOT a fire sale..... it's just cleaning out the garage. I've got a lot of pictures available so just message me or text if...

Apr 1, 2021
  14. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Updated the list of what is still available...

Mar 30, 2021
  15. CaptainSavem rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

The following items are **SOLD** All the Tranx reels Tiburon clamps Tri-Helix rods Crucial rod Daiwa Exceler LT 1000D Daiwa Tatula HD...

Mar 30, 2021
  16. CaptainSavem rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

This is NOT a fire sale..... it's just cleaning out the garage. I've got a lot of pictures available so just message me or text if...

Mar 30, 2021
  17. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

The following items are **SOLD** All the Tranx reels Tiburon clamps Tri-Helix rods Crucial rod Daiwa Exceler LT 1000D Daiwa Tatula HD...

Mar 29, 2021
  18. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021
  19. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021
  20. rza007 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Bunch of Swimbait Rods & Reels.

Mar 28, 2021