Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

the lot is pending pick up this evening....

Mar 15, 2021
  2. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Swimbait / Bait Wrap / Stinger Hook Kit.

Swimbait Underground 4 Bait Wrap $55 3:16 Gill Glide in OG Gill Heavy Float ***SOLD*** Stinger Rigging Kit (Hi Seas Crimper / Wire &...

Mar 15, 2021
  3. Stephan Deambrogio rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

I really don't want to piecemeal all this stuff to sell, so take it all for $120 DUO International Reversible Lure Boxes Bass Mafia...

Mar 15, 2021
  4. Stephan Deambrogio rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Swimbait / Bait Wrap / Stinger Hook Kit.

Swimbait Underground 4 Bait Wrap $55 3:16 Gill Glide in OG Gill Heavy Float ***SOLD*** Stinger Rigging Kit (Hi Seas Crimper / Wire &...

Mar 15, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

I really don't want to piecemeal all this stuff to sell, so take it all for $120 DUO International Reversible Lure Boxes Bass Mafia...

Mar 15, 2021
  6. Gabemorales rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

Mar 15, 2021
  7. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Swimbait / Bait Wrap / Stinger Hook Kit.

Mar 15, 2021
  8. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Variety of Stuff.

Mar 15, 2021
  9. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Ultegra Ci4 5500 Xtc & Shimano SPMS100M2 Rod.

I recently won this Shimano Ultegra Ci4 5500 Xtc with an extra spool and a Shimano SPMS100M2 10' surf fishing rod. These are in near...

Feb 10, 2021
  10. Chriwilson rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

I was being sarcastic. The people that know me, know I'm a power fisherman and would never even think to tie up, let alone throw a drop...

Feb 8, 2021
  11. Borderbasser rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Glidebaits tips please.

welcome to the addiction.... You can throw this at any lake you're comfortable with. The biggest suggestion that I can provide is...

Jan 23, 2021
  12. Medicated fisherman rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

I was being sarcastic. The people that know me, know I'm a power fisherman and would never even think to tie up, let alone throw a drop...

Jan 23, 2021
  13. jusbayz rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Glidebaits tips please.

welcome to the addiction.... You can throw this at any lake you're comfortable with. The biggest suggestion that I can provide is...

Jan 21, 2021
  14. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

Jan 20, 2021
  15. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Glidebaits tips please.

Jan 19, 2021
  16. von_smozel rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Swimbait Rods & Couple Other.

Yeah, they're great rods. I'll send the pics when I get home this evening. The reason these are for sale is that I've got a set of...

Jan 16, 2021
  17. Gabemorales rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread King of the 300 size lowpros.

I’ll chime in... although, I must admit, I didn't read all the post so if these reels have already been talked about, sorry. I’ve got...

Jan 15, 2021
  18. Slater rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread King of the 300 size lowpros.

I’ll chime in... although, I must admit, I didn't read all the post so if these reels have already been talked about, sorry. I’ve got...

Jan 15, 2021
  19. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Swimbait Rods & Couple Other.

Yeah, they're great rods. I'll send the pics when I get home this evening. The reason these are for sale is that I've got a set of...

Jan 15, 2021