Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale Baits & Stuff.

I’m bored…. Bullshooter 190 $80 Bull Shad Swimbait 6” Fast Sink $50 Roman Made Negotiator Top Hook $150 Roman Made Mother...

Jan 7, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Ever had a problem w/ TW?.

They're heavily backlogged from orders since black Friday. I placed a good size order and instead of next day delivery, I got an email...

Dec 16, 2020
  3. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Ever had a problem w/ TW?.

They're heavily backlogged from orders since black Friday. I placed a good size order and instead of next day delivery, I got an email...

Dec 16, 2020
  4. Kian.K rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

I tested positive at the beginning of the month. I was very lucky that I had very mild symptoms with just a slight cough and lingering...

Dec 14, 2020
  5. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Trout Plants at Murray?.

good point as it's listed as a DFW stock, so it's probably 600 lbs

Dec 11, 2020
  6. FishBait rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Trout Plants at Murray?.

Glad to hear there will be some trout stocked in Murray. I wish the city viewed the trout plants as a revenue stream a way to create...

Dec 9, 2020
  7. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Trout Plants at Murray?.

Glad to hear there will be some trout stocked in Murray. I wish the city viewed the trout plants as a revenue stream a way to create...

Dec 8, 2020
  8. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale ***$old!*** Baitsmith/Hawghunter.

That's a sweet bait Alain. I've never seen another lighting trout in the Mag-X version.

Dec 4, 2020
  9. Winstondry rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread For Sale ***$old!*** Baitsmith/Hawghunter.

That's a sweet bait Alain. I've never seen another lighting trout in the Mag-X version.

Dec 4, 2020
  10. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

I tested positive at the beginning of the month. I was very lucky that I had very mild symptoms with just a slight cough and lingering...

Nov 26, 2020
  11. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Late Oct. report-ish. Drool session coming soon.....

That still sounds like an awesome trip Nute. A 43lbs bag is nothing to shake a stick at, solid pigs. I saw Bucca's post on FB or IG...

Nov 20, 2020
  12. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Sounds like an awesome trip, thanks for sharing. Those were some brute tails for sure.

Nov 20, 2020
  13. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Late Oct. report-ish. Drool session coming soon.....

I'm really looking forward to the report from down south Nute. I've seen some of the other guys pictures on the other forums.

Nov 20, 2020
  14. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Sounds like an awesome trip, thanks for sharing. Those were some brute tails for sure.

Nov 18, 2020
  15. otay michael rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread otay 10/28 me 4--downed tulles 6.

I guess, I need a colonoscopy since I've got 2 rods in the boat with 65lbs braid. My wife has been saying I'm full of $hit lately, so...

Oct 29, 2020
  16. bassfisherman619 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Eating like a king.

FYI.... you may need to change your user name based on the pic! lol

Oct 23, 2020
  17. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Lake Havasu 10/7-10/9.

Yep, I remember my buddy and I meeting you at Martinez. I take it you still have your trailer out there? Hopefully the intel helps...

Oct 23, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Lake Havasu 10/7-10/9.

Thanks VinnyBass I tried to explain it in a way to help anyone heading out there anytime soon. It's always great to fish outta town...

Oct 23, 2020
  19. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Lake Havasu 10/7-10/9.

FYI... this is a long read & pic heavy. If you want to just see pics of bass and Havasu scroll down! Just got back from Lake Havasu...

Oct 23, 2020
  20. long rod newell guy rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Thank you SDFish!.

That's nice and quick session. Thanks for sharing the additional info

Oct 19, 2020