Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. JJbasser rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake 3/3/16.

Hit up Dixon Lake this morning from 6:45am to 11am with some high expectations. When I got to the lake I noticed the water level was...

Mar 3, 2016
  2. Kellen rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake 3/3/16.

Hit up Dixon Lake this morning from 6:45am to 11am with some high expectations. When I got to the lake I noticed the water level was...

Mar 3, 2016
  3. Fishbreath rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake 3/3/16.

Mar 3, 2016
  4. dillpick rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake 3/3/16.

Mar 3, 2016
  5. Linebig rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Jennings love..

I love this thread.... Everyone go fish Jennings, Otay and Murray please. There aren't any fish in the other lakes at this time of...

Feb 25, 2016
  6. Linebig rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Miramar or Dixon.

I agree with ^^ you'd be surprised what you'll find at our local lakes and the temp isn't at the optimum temps yet

Feb 24, 2016
  7. RKMM rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread 34 year old lake record tied at Wohlford.

It doesn't help that the fish is up against a very large back drop.... ;)

Feb 24, 2016
  8. BassinNova rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread I'm getting top already, Gunfish/ Buzzbaits- how about YOU?.

looks like Kauai... I lived there for almost 8 years. You'll want to try gold kastmasters for the Tucs or go for live bait. They love...

Feb 22, 2016
  9. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Jennings love..

I love this thread.... Everyone go fish Jennings, Otay and Murray please. There aren't any fish in the other lakes at this time of...

Feb 22, 2016
  10. Linebig rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread I'm getting top already, Gunfish/ Buzzbaits- how about YOU?.

looks like Kauai... I lived there for almost 8 years. You'll want to try gold kastmasters for the Tucs or go for live bait. They love...

Feb 19, 2016
  11. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread I'm getting top already, Gunfish/ Buzzbaits- how about YOU?.

Feb 19, 2016
  12. gabe rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I'd like to see a mandatory release of all bass during the spawning months. Also, maintain a high water level during the bass...

Dec 13, 2015
  13. scisports rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Jennings Dixon or Poway.

so much for the rule of keeping boats 100' outta the coves :mad: I was hiking the trail and when went by that cove I counted 5 boats...

Dec 7, 2015
  14. Hurke van Trout rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout "Season" Starts Today.

oh snap.... I foresee elbows to corn holes fishing in the near future.... ;) I've got my rig ready to go with 12# and a size 4...

Dec 4, 2015
  15. Linebig rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Shimano service.

I've had great experience with Shimano. I found that just being honest about what happened has been the best for me. Gotta remember...

Oct 23, 2015
  16. Rocketship rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Matt, Can we go fishing in your nice yellow boat? I like eggs and churizo for breakfast and really warm butt wipes, extra wipes!...

Oct 15, 2015
  17. BassinNova rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake 8/29.

Just got my email confirmation from Shimano and they're sending me new rods, straight warranty. I've always liked Shimano products and...

Sep 11, 2015
  18. gatorfan rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake 8/29.

So, after seeing Indy's post about Dixon Lake it got me itching to fish my home lake. I've been fishing this lake for over 35 years and...

Sep 3, 2015
  19. Linebig rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Dixon Lake 8/29.

I think so on holding them steep. There's a noticeable difference bouncing them from a rental boat vs the Ranger. I immediately...

Aug 31, 2015