Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. otay michael rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

What Nute said is spot on..... I too, throw straight braid for rats without any issues. A lot of people tend to go to heavy on the...

Oct 17, 2021
  2. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread For Sale Caddis Float Tube, Waders and Fins - $40.

this should go quick.....

Mar 23, 2021
  3. Bear6813 rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

I'd suggest you trash the line and start over. Did you spool it yourself or have it spooled at a shop. Sometimes if the spool is...

Mar 19, 2021
  4. Nick Arevalo rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

I'd suggest you trash the line and start over. Did you spool it yourself or have it spooled at a shop. Sometimes if the spool is...

Mar 19, 2021
  5. 929nitro rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Glidebaits tips please.

welcome to the addiction.... You can throw this at any lake you're comfortable with. The biggest suggestion that I can provide is...

Jan 19, 2021
  6. mlzpinoy rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Sounds like an awesome trip, thanks for sharing. Those were some brute tails for sure.

Nov 18, 2020
  7. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Thank you SDFish!.

That's nice and quick session. Thanks for sharing the additional info

Oct 16, 2020
  8. Vet4Fishing rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Worth the travel?.

Diamond Valley, Perris and Skinner are good lakes. It all comes down to right place at the right time with any and all the lakes.

Oct 14, 2020
  9. fisheromen rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Worth the travel?.

Diamond Valley, Perris and Skinner are good lakes. It all comes down to right place at the right time with any and all the lakes.

Oct 13, 2020
  10. B8DHOOK rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Glad you have such proactive users.

One thing to always remember, the biggest flattery is/are the haters! It means you're doing something right and most could only wish...

Oct 13, 2020
  11. otay michael rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Lake Havasu 10/7-10/9.

Yep, I remember my buddy and I meeting you at Martinez. I take it you still have your trailer out there? Hopefully the intel helps...

Oct 12, 2020
  12. Swgityswag rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Glad you have such proactive users.

One thing to always remember, the biggest flattery is/are the haters! It means you're doing something right and most could only wish...

Oct 12, 2020
  13. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Glad you have such proactive users.

Oct 12, 2020
  14. camobass rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Pond off HWY 76 going east bound..

I think you're talking about the old quarry that's fenced off? If so, I think they've got camera surveillance.

Sep 28, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

Congrats on dealing with the crowds on Saturday. You were obviously rewarded with a nice chunk!

Sep 22, 2020
  16. JJbasser rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

Congrats on dealing with the crowds on Saturday. You were obviously rewarded with a nice chunk!

Sep 20, 2020
  17. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Heading to Fishers looking for info.

Haven't been out that way yet this year. However, the grass should be up in Martinez and Fishers and the frog would be my go to option.

Sep 18, 2020
  18. Fishnagent rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Heading to Fishers looking for info.

Haven't been out that way yet this year. However, the grass should be up in Martinez and Fishers and the frog would be my go to option.

Sep 17, 2020
  19. dilatedppls rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread For Sale Waterhogg Rat/22nd Century Nezumaa Mouse.

you should be fishing that waterhogg rat they get bit... especially at El Cap / San V

Sep 2, 2020
  20. RamonaAngler rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Miramar quick morning sesh.

Cherish these moments for sure. My daughter, now 25 used to fish with me all the time. Then she went off to college (Texas A&M) played...

Aug 26, 2020