Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Borderbasser rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

I heard it was Upper Otay.......... lol

May 11, 2021
  2. Everydog rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

May 11, 2021
  3. JJbasser rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

May 11, 2021
  4. cavedog619 rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

May 11, 2021
  5. mcfish rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

May 10, 2021
  6. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

May 10, 2021
  7. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

May 10, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

May 10, 2021
  9. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

I read your title and thought I was gonna see something like this..... [ATTACH]

Apr 5, 2021
  10. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

Apr 5, 2021
  11. diegofish rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

Apr 5, 2021
  12. Egorham rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread El Cap’s producing the big girls.

Apr 5, 2021
  13. William Ritchie rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

I was being sarcastic. The people that know me, know I'm a power fisherman and would never even think to tie up, let alone throw a drop...

Jan 23, 2021
  14. Spidey rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

What's drop shot??? I've got jokes for days......

Jan 21, 2021
  15. 929nitro rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

Jan 21, 2021
  16. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

Jan 20, 2021
  17. tsugg rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

Jan 20, 2021
  18. Tony Vegas rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

Jan 20, 2021
  19. Tony Vegas rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Trout Plants at Murray?.

Glad to hear there will be some trout stocked in Murray. I wish the city viewed the trout plants as a revenue stream a way to create...

Dec 9, 2020
  20. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Trout Plants at Murray?.

Glad to hear there will be some trout stocked in Murray. I wish the city viewed the trout plants as a revenue stream a way to create...

Dec 8, 2020