Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Night fishing : Structure or Flats?.

if this is a serious question, there are a couple factors that would help you decide which area to fish at "Murray" The moon phase...

May 5, 2020
  2. fishfanatic rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

Ummm, did it seem odd that no one was around the lake? When the lake is open, it's Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. However, all...

Mar 19, 2020
  3. gatorfan rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

Ummm, did it seem odd that no one was around the lake? When the lake is open, it's Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. However, all...

Mar 18, 2020
  4. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

Mar 18, 2020
  5. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

Mar 17, 2020
  6. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

Mar 17, 2020
  7. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

Mar 17, 2020
  8. B8DHOOK rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

That's a steal.... I've seen these posted up for $200-$300 and they sell rather quickly! If you ever want to sell it let me...

Feb 18, 2020
  9. mikecheck1212 rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Otter box.

When people would get outta control in the bar, I'd have to document it before asking them to leave. Well, let's just say these...

Feb 18, 2020
  10. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

That's a steal.... I've seen these posted up for $200-$300 and they sell rather quickly! If you ever want to sell it let me...

Feb 18, 2020
  11. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Dixon.. stocked Wed. Clip the cat tails !!!.

Feb 18, 2020
  12. Creek rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Otter box.

When people would get outta control in the bar, I'd have to document it before asking them to leave. Well, let's just say these...

Feb 10, 2020
  13. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Otter box.

Feb 9, 2020
  14. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Otter box.

Feb 9, 2020
  15. Larry M rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Kauai.

Glad you had a great trip. I grew up on Kauai and worked on the fishing charter boats. I still go back on the regular since I've got...

Dec 30, 2019
  16. 1972 catfish rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Those are some solid smallmouths, looks like an awesome trip.... by the looks of the 4th fish picture that Mike Long has fished...

Jun 27, 2019
  17. fishfanatic rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Those are some solid smallmouths, looks like an awesome trip.... by the looks of the 4th fish picture that Mike Long has fished...

Jun 26, 2019
  18. Craig T rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Jun 25, 2019
  19. MrChatterBait rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Jun 25, 2019