Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. RippinLip619 rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Those are some solid smallmouths, looks like an awesome trip.... by the looks of the 4th fish picture that Mike Long has fished...

Jun 25, 2019
  2. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Those are some solid smallmouths, looks like an awesome trip.... by the looks of the 4th fish picture that Mike Long has fished...

Jun 25, 2019
  3. carlsbadspotty89 rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Not in San Diego.

Jun 25, 2019
  4. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Gotta love Shelter Island during the summer.....

Jun 18, 2019
  5. fisheromen rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Blue bird skies After a heavy storm.

I’d add that with the recent rain storms and the quick increasing of water heights have caused fish to go into a holding pattern. I’d...

Feb 24, 2019
  6. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Hodges slabs.

Got a handful of these, does this count as a "slab" :emoji_grimacing: at Hodges? [ATTACH]

Feb 11, 2019
  7. zzbassman rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread 11/18 & 11/19-Back to Back.......sad!.

It looks like you kept the bass in your live well and just changed your shirts to take the pictures.... hahaha At least you've got...

Nov 20, 2018
  8. Vito1023 rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread 11/18 & 11/19-Back to Back.......sad!.

It looks like you kept the bass in your live well and just changed your shirts to take the pictures.... hahaha At least you've got...

Nov 20, 2018
  9. mcfish rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread 11/18 & 11/19-Back to Back.......sad!.

Nov 19, 2018
  10. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Uno mas.

couldn't fool me.... that's not the spot. I found the actual spot based on this little area you forgot to blur under your arm!...

Nov 19, 2018
  11. swings are free rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread 11/15 dixon lake.

The water level is way down so there is a lot accessible shoreline to fish from. I was fishing for bass yesterday from a boat and it...

Nov 16, 2018
  12. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Uno mas.

couldn't fool me.... that's not the spot. I found the actual spot based on this little area you forgot to blur under your arm!...

Nov 14, 2018
  13. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread I know, its been a while. This one is HUGE!!!.

now that's a slaaaaaaab

Oct 9, 2018
  14. kobra rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread otay 10/3 found em roped em.

WTG you be slayin'em..... It's crazy how you snap the reels though. You must have a hell of a grip on the reel or something?

Oct 7, 2018
  15. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread otay 10/3 found em roped em.

WTG you be slayin'em..... It's crazy how you snap the reels though. You must have a hell of a grip on the reel or something?

Oct 3, 2018
  16. William Ritchie rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Yosemite???.

don't have any info regarding fishing in Yosemite but... according to Chad, the deer hunting can be really good in the park........

Sep 10, 2018
  17. Werfless rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Yosemite???.

don't have any info regarding fishing in Yosemite but... according to Chad, the deer hunting can be really good in the park........

Sep 10, 2018
  18. AzImport rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Yosemite???.

Sep 10, 2018