Ratings oh da shiz has received

1. Everydog rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Insurance caution.

Larry Williams Sorry this happened to you. I’m in the insurance industry and your auto insurance will not cover the boat itself for...

Dec 7, 2021
  2. Ken roe rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

I rode there yesterday and took these pictures. I was able to talk with a contractor that is working at the plant doing the repairs...

Jun 2, 2021
  3. Ken roe rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

They’ve had an issue with the pumps that move the water from Hodges to Olivenhein. I’ve watched the water level drop over the last...

May 30, 2021
  4. chris89198 rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

I'd suggest you trash the line and start over. Did you spool it yourself or have it spooled at a shop. Sometimes if the spool is...

Mar 19, 2021
  5. mcfish rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread otay 10/28 me 4--downed tulles 6.

I guess, I need a colonoscopy since I've got 2 rods in the boat with 65lbs braid. My wife has been saying I'm full of $hit lately, so...

Oct 29, 2020
  6. mcfish rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Lake Havasu 10/7-10/9.

We did hit some of the back waters and that's where we found the warmer water and very few fish. Most of the back waters hardly had...

Oct 13, 2020
  7. skrilla rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread TP Conditions Report 10/1.

They don't post these for Leopards or Soupfins (I know it was a joke). There have been sightings of GW's in the area the last couple...

Oct 2, 2020
  8. Neuroshima rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Lake Hodges SUP fishing?.

I've seen the SUP's all over at Hodges. I'd assume you can fish from it like you can with a kayak.

Aug 31, 2020
  9. Beangone rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Help with neko weights.

I use super glue in gel form to glue the weight to the worm. I also use these wacky rig saddles...

Aug 12, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Swirls and bumps but few Bites..

You've peaked their curiosity to check it out on the top water but there's something that turned them off at the last second. This is...

Jun 25, 2020
  11. otay michael rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Swirls and bumps but few Bites..

You've peaked their curiosity to check it out on the top water but there's something that turned them off at the last second. This is...

Jun 24, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread DVL?.

If you own a boat, make sure it's DVL compliant with regards to the motor. Check the website and read up on the rules. They do...

Jun 2, 2020
  13. Everydog rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Swirls and bumps but few Bites..

Apr 30, 2020
  14. NibbleSquad rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Swirls and bumps but few Bites..

Apr 30, 2020
  15. mcfish rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Great deal.

Yesterday was the last day for the special

Apr 12, 2020
  16. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Great deal.

Yesterday was the last day for the special

Mar 30, 2020
  17. B8DHOOK rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Wholford from the shore 3-11.

Just read that Dixon is closed as well from today till the 31st of March

Mar 17, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread San Diego lake schedule?.

• Barrett – Closed the first Wednesday of each month. • El Capitan – Closed the first Friday of each month • Hodges – Closed the third...

Mar 12, 2020
  19. Urklehaze rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Trout/crappie tackle list.

maybe downsize your #16 treble to a #18 or #20 and add small split shot weights

Mar 5, 2020
  20. VinnyBass rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread San Diego lake schedule?.

• Barrett – Closed the first Wednesday of each month. • El Capitan – Closed the first Friday of each month • Hodges – Closed the third...

Mar 2, 2020