Ratings ol dirty basser has received

1. diegofish rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread How many is to many??.

Personally I wouldn't mind being able to carry 6. I usually only need about 3, but I often go with 4 and sometimes wish I could bring...

Apr 19, 2022
  2. Midnightpass rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Winding checks?.

In my opinion this part sucks, and is the reason I put off rewrapping rods that I would otherwise be excited about. I haven't done it...

Mar 28, 2022
  3. old_rookie rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Trading beers for beta.

My vote goes to fishing SD or Mission Bay. Personally I have more consistent luck in SD Bay. For numbers or best chance of success, I'd...

Mar 12, 2022
  4. chris89198 rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

Another thing that happens is if your line isn't spooled tightly and there are any loops sticking out off your spool, when you cast the...

Mar 19, 2021
  5. dahoang55 rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Surf Perch???.

Thought I'd chime in. I used to fish Scripps a lot but I don't think you can fish there anymore. I believe it was closed when all that...

Jun 27, 2017
  6. geofish rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Let the opinions begin-Which GoPro is best for recording catches?.

To be honest, they're at the point where they are so good that most of the improvements in the newer models aren't that significant. I...

Apr 19, 2017
  7. BassinNova rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Let the opinions begin-Which GoPro is best for recording catches?.

To be honest, they're at the point where they are so good that most of the improvements in the newer models aren't that significant. I...

Apr 18, 2017
  8. fisheromen rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Line/Water Clarity?.

Heavy C-rig, I think.

Sep 28, 2016
  9. JediZavv rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Targeting Corvina.

One thing that will up your percentages would be to try to fish during a grunion run in the Bay. If you're an artificial guy, try...

Mar 11, 2016
  10. mclanea rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Fishing La Jolla.

It used to be legal to fish from the stairs at Scripps, northward. But that has changed in recent years. So some of the info from older...

Jul 16, 2015
  11. old_rookie rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Fishing La Jolla.

It used to be legal to fish from the stairs at Scripps, northward. But that has changed in recent years. So some of the info from older...

Jul 15, 2015
  12. swings are free rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Lagoon Question.

Not much shore access and water access is prohibited. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 3, 2015
  13. OwenMeALunker rated ol dirty basser's post Helpful in the thread Lagoon Question.

Not much shore access and water access is prohibited. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 29, 2015