Ratings old_rookie has given

1. old_rookie rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Slayfest on the San Diego.

Took my boss and his friend on the San Diego yesterday. Early chop was kinda gnarly and a few guys got sick, including his friend. We...

Aug 9, 2022 at 7:40 AM
  2. old_rookie rated ironmike's post Like in the thread 8/3 north county.

Take your reel apart and soak in fresh water, in a bucket, shak eit good under water, you can get the sand out...may take two separate...

Aug 6, 2022 at 8:06 AM
  3. old_rookie rated YNW_FISHY's post Like in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

Some fish from this year the nicest ones I did not get to shore [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jul 27, 2022
  4. old_rookie rated jjdbike's post Like in the thread First post.

Hey from one soon to be east coast transplant - striper fisher to anther, very nice job catching mukuza! I’ve yet to catch a croaker....

Jun 18, 2022
  5. old_rookie rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Extra wide gap. I noticed he was using a weighted ewg hook on his drop shot rig. Usually unnecessary since the rig will already be...

Jun 17, 2022
  6. old_rookie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Sabiki bonus.

Moustache = Black surfperch Embiotoca jacksoni - Wikipedia

Jun 16, 2022
  7. old_rookie rated jjdbike's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Thanks brother! JD

Jun 16, 2022
  8. old_rookie rated Zhao's post Like in the thread Wife made a promise....

...that on Monday she will bring her co-workers a few "freshly caught fish". She told me this afternoon and ask me to "go get some". Yes...

Jun 13, 2022
  9. old_rookie rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread I stumbled upon a clam bed going off..

https://youtube.com/shorts/rqRNdT7QKik?feature=share [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 6, 2022
  10. old_rookie rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Island fishing report - not local.

I catch them in San Diego Bay all the time, nice going on them beautiful exotic colored fish

May 31, 2022
  11. old_rookie rated Pond_prowler_619's post Like in the thread Island fishing report - not local.

Beautiful fish...at a local reef shop thats about 300$ worth of fish

May 31, 2022
  12. old_rookie rated Nickweissmusic's post Like in the thread A weird day of fishing.

Pumped about 25 ghost shrimp early this morning for the shore pounders event. walked around the entirety of Santa Clara point without a...

May 30, 2022
  13. old_rookie rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Island fishing report - not local.

Too cool man, awesome stuff!

May 25, 2022
  14. old_rookie rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

Day 3…. 6-7 hand size BSP on tripled up sand crabs. Picked most of them in front of a micro sand crab bed. Slower fishing but clear...

May 25, 2022
  15. old_rookie rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

[ATTACH]

May 24, 2022
  16. old_rookie rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

Ok, 1st day fished, I got 2-small BSP on frozen blood worms. A few other bites between all the kelp and eel grass… I found some small,...

May 24, 2022
  17. old_rookie rated Colonel Kurtz's post Like in the thread 5/18 Surf Bucket List.

The conditions have been absolutely terrible at the beach, but the water is warming up, and I've had my eye on a specific spot for quite...

May 20, 2022
  18. old_rookie rated Valco14's post Like in the thread Serious surf rigs - Nitro Power.

This was my fishing background growing up in the UK. 12 foot heavy rods with big sinkers and 50lb shock leaders. Wrapping baits with...

May 2, 2022
  19. old_rookie rated citruspirate's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

+1 on navanax inermis, thats a really big one

Apr 11, 2022