Ratings old_rookie has given

1. old_rookie rated Stephan Deambrogio's post Like in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

Last year, Oregon dfw was actually mailing out free decenders for anyone that needed any, picked one up, and it fit 2 fish per drop...

Jan 8, 2022
  2. old_rookie rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Merry Christmas!.

Merry Christmas Paul and Merry Christmas to everyone out there on SDFish. [ATTACH] ...and tight lines in 2022! :-)

Dec 27, 2021
  3. old_rookie rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Merry Christmas!.

Merry Christmas to all and to all good fishing! [ATTACH]

Dec 27, 2021
  4. old_rookie rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Birds, Bass, Halibut Rocky Beaches 11-27-21.

Cmon down! The best part of the day was watching halibut sliding around chasing darting schools of anchovies in 1 - 2' of water!!! I...

Nov 28, 2021
  5. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Nov 27, 2021
  6. old_rookie rated Isaacuribe's post Like in the thread Thanks SDFISH - On Cloud 9.

WOW what a fatty

Nov 21, 2021
  7. old_rookie rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread Thanks SDFISH - On Cloud 9.

With Internet Forums, one can share and learn the different schools of thought on catching fish. IE: bait/artificial, long rod/short...

Nov 21, 2021
  8. old_rookie rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread LJ Bass Fishing! 11/13.

Launched the paddle board between marine st and windansea this morning around 7am, took a few minutes to figure out the bite but once i...

Nov 16, 2021
  9. old_rookie rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread Chubasco 2 11/11/21.

yes, they are based in oceanside sea center

Nov 15, 2021
  10. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

[ATTACH]

Nov 14, 2021
  11. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh got ya gonna need to loot some warm cloths along with those big screens then

Nov 14, 2021
  12. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

remember that rosebaum said if I catch you alone I WILL KILL you...that child molester died trying to touch another under age child...

Nov 14, 2021
  13. old_rookie rated Creek's post Like in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

The environment was insane. If it was insane for police, imagine what it must have been like for a 17 yr old boy. I have no doubt alot...

Nov 14, 2021
  14. old_rookie rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Most states do not consider the human body to be a deadly weapon , even though it can certainly be used with deadly force . The jury...

Nov 14, 2021
  15. old_rookie rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Karma pays off - 5 halibut.

An LC 110 model. Been very productive for hali hunters

Nov 5, 2021
  16. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Oct 28, 2021
  17. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Oct 24, 2021
  18. old_rookie rated Everydog's post Like in the thread 10/20 It pays to stick it out.

Seems like there is a lot in there to get you hooked. Great report and cool mix of fish.

Oct 20, 2021
  19. old_rookie rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread New Month - New Start.

Went back late night solo to see what lurked in the dark. Pulled the blank cuz I couldn’t cast into the zone. Misinterpretation of the...

Oct 20, 2021
  20. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread So... anybody wanna talk about Jon Gruden?.

[ATTACH]

Oct 18, 2021