Ratings old_rookie has given

1. old_rookie rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Off topic here but.....

As long as we are doing baseless speculation, I am going with Trump posted on their forum that the election was stolen by Dominion and...

Feb 15, 2021
  2. old_rookie rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread Another Call For Disentegration of the "Union".

Oh no! The DEEP State!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Run for the hills. Fuc&ing...

Nov 14, 2020
  3. old_rookie rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Respect the new commander in chief.

We need to get rid of the Electoral College. Trump was right. Trump tweeted 8 years ago today "The electoral college is a disaster for a...

Nov 8, 2020
  4. old_rookie rated Calicokiller's post Disagree in the thread Helpful voting info.

If you go to Trumps twitter account, or any 3rd party YouTube video, you can find plenty of helpful info on who to vote for what. Very...

Oct 15, 2020
  5. old_rookie rated Calicokiller's post Disagree in the thread Do you get hit on while fishing?.

This thread is full of lies and fisherman stories. Guaranteed Most of these things never happened.

Oct 14, 2020
  6. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Disagree in the thread Political memes.

This Trans Dad’s Home Birth Photos Beautifully Capture The Raw Emotion Of Labor

Oct 2, 2020
  7. old_rookie rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Orange guy and his virus....

The dude did not take necessary precautions resulting in 205,000+ dead and his infection

Oct 2, 2020
  8. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Disagree in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Aug 25, 2020
  9. old_rookie rated Fishin_Buddy's post Disagree in the thread Your Daily Dose of Cortez.

. [ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2019
  10. old_rookie rated agrazela's post Disagree in the thread Ticket In Marine Reserve.

I could be wrong, but I personally would not expect "the fish pulled me into the MLPA area" to be a valid excuse. Any more than I would...

Dec 19, 2018
  11. old_rookie rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread HAPPY HALLOWEEN!.

Who scares me the most? Robbie.:emoji_joy:

Oct 31, 2018
  12. old_rookie rated rana's post Disagree in the thread Evangelical Preachers on Both Sides.

What “make America great again” means is make white men dominate again, they have a dependent wife and children and they have been...

Jun 5, 2018
  13. old_rookie rated Escofish's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

This thread [ATTACH] faster then NASCAR!

Sep 27, 2017
  14. old_rookie rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

I'm sorry Geofish unfortunately due to the bill of rights you do not have the opportunity to tell people when they can and can not...

Sep 26, 2017
  15. old_rookie rated EncinitasWomp's post Disagree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

So by your logic, I can bus in a larger group to counter protest the protestors using violence and threats of violence to stop them from...

Feb 8, 2017
  16. old_rookie rated Lawman's post Disagree in the thread "How to" part two.

I read everything Paul posts. He is very entertaining and talented at meat hunting lobster. I don't bash people. I bashed meat hunting....

Jan 28, 2016