Ratings old_rookie has given

1. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 13, 2022
  2. old_rookie rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Deep cranking.

My thoughts are, that is a nice fish! Keep doing whatever you did to catch her!

Jul 11, 2022
  3. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Jul 4, 2022
  4. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jul 3, 2022
  5. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[IMG]

Jun 25, 2022
  6. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

[ATTACH]

Jun 24, 2022
  7. old_rookie rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Missus and I are already down well over 10K so far with our IRAs. Pizzes me off so bad I could cry. F'in Biden and his BS cabinet. Add...

Jun 13, 2022
  8. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jun 2, 2022
  9. old_rookie rated Midnightpass's post Funny in the thread Island fishing report - not local.

All of them?... Pretty exotic.... Butch

May 31, 2022
  10. old_rookie rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 30, 2022
  11. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 25, 2022
  12. old_rookie rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Now Pelosi? What Gives?.

I used to be Catholic but I gave it up for Lent years ago.

May 23, 2022
  13. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 23, 2022
  14. old_rookie rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread 5/18 Surf Bucket List.

I'm impressed you were able to land that fish with such a short rod...:emoji_wink: Congrats.

May 20, 2022
  15. old_rookie rated DDuvan1's post Funny in the thread The origins of Siri, Alexa and more....

Yeah, because my wife and I are always telling gov’t secrets at the dinner table. If the gov’t wants to listen to me complain about my...

May 17, 2022
  16. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 6, 2022
  17. old_rookie rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 4, 2022
  18. old_rookie rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Don't release your pets into the wild!.

I have thought about releasing some cats into the wild but my wife would kill me if she found out.

Apr 25, 2022
  19. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Apr 22, 2022
  20. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Congrats Libs.....

[ATTACH]

Apr 22, 2022