Ratings old_rookie has given

1. old_rookie rated Gizmo719's post Helpful in the thread Great white in Oside.

Well with the recent shark attack at churches and the beach now closed, this in no suprise. A co worker went of fishing early Wednesday...

May 11, 2017
  2. old_rookie rated Bobber's post Helpful in the thread Sigh.. May be facing a divorce. ..

A the risk of oversimplifyng women just want your time. They want to feel special, undivided attention, with the focus on them, listen,...

May 11, 2017
  3. old_rookie rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Kayak essential gear.

Was looking for the uscg rules and definitions.. Apparently they are changing the wording and definitions in the regs, but essentially a...

May 10, 2017
  4. old_rookie rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Google Maps Coordinates.

Not confusing at all. You just have to convert your format back to the decimal format that google recognizes. There are lots of sites...

May 9, 2017
  5. old_rookie rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Drop shot tag length?.

A drop shot does not have a dropper line. The step by step procedure I use is: 1. Tie main line (braid) to a regular (2 way) swivel 2....

Apr 22, 2017
  6. old_rookie rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Hook'd robbery.

They have some great deals right now on reels that got slightly bumped up during the truck crashing... slight scrtach saves tons of cash...

Apr 8, 2017
  7. old_rookie rated Cadillyak's post Helpful in the thread what line is on your reel?.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Highwaters_Creations_Tackle_Tags_Line_Labels/descpage-TACKL.html?gclid=CLGQ0vWv79ICFUFrfgodjAIPPQ There...

Mar 27, 2017
  8. old_rookie rated rza007's post Helpful in the thread what line is on your reel?.

http://www.onecooltuna.com/product/line-labels/ Local SD co

Mar 27, 2017
  9. old_rookie rated kayaksnearme's post Helpful in the thread Kayaks Near Me.

Carterantebi: Glad you like the idea. Reliability Release Form: We have a liability release form that is accessible on our site. We...

Mar 23, 2017
  10. old_rookie rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread Room for two.

I understand completely! I know how it is to finally have the time to go out and you spend time getting everything ready. You do deserve...

Mar 23, 2017
  11. old_rookie rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread what line is on your reel?.

Get some small zip ties/cable ties. Smallest you can find in different colors. Decide which color equates to a lb test. Something...

Mar 22, 2017
  12. old_rookie rated little2fishy's post Helpful in the thread Jetty Fish ID.

That's a really pretty colored fish, definitely a black surfperch. Ken Jones at pierfishing has a great article on them including...

Mar 22, 2017
  13. old_rookie rated agrazela's post Helpful in the thread Lots of bugs (not lobsters) in the ecosystem.

Crane flies

Mar 20, 2017
  14. old_rookie rated SurfingFishOside's post Helpful in the thread Stingray encounter.

In all reality....I have been stung while surfing, and my foot was gushing blood and on fire. Within an hour I was back home and soaking...

Mar 19, 2017
  15. old_rookie rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread phone holder on curvy dash.

When you're paying a couple bucks it's never really a bad deal...I've gotten fishing masks, Plano style boxes, gloves, fish grippers,...

Mar 14, 2017
  16. old_rookie rated amsuarez86's post Helpful in the thread Is Lyft reliable for the airport?.

Lyft is fine.

Mar 14, 2017
  17. old_rookie rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread phone holder on curvy dash.

Wish.com but I have the wish app on my phone cause I order so much crap from them...not to hijack the thread but they got some useful...

Mar 13, 2017
  18. old_rookie rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Rockfish/Ling lure.

I'm going to give you guys a tip if you ever have a fish swim you into the rocks and snag you up. Rockfish are called rockfish for a...

Mar 9, 2017
  19. old_rookie rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla Saturday March 11th.

X2 @kobra .. I always recommend a goof off session in shallow water too, figure out where your tipping point is, how to do a water...

Mar 8, 2017
  20. old_rookie rated Cheese Whiz's post Helpful in the thread Rockfish/Ling lure.

Yes, BUT if you take a photo of your fish with the Megabait in its mouth, Joey at Squidco will give you a free megabait for every photo,...

Mar 8, 2017