Ratings old_rookie has given

1. old_rookie rated Roddd's post Helpful in the thread 4/29/16 Good lure, lots of fun!.

Zman new penny's have treated me well.

Apr 29, 2016
  2. old_rookie rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Advice for new salt water angler?.

Yo yo irons, assault jigs, three way rigs, bounce ball rigs, dropper and reverse dropper loop, any plastics drifted tight to the bottom...

Apr 27, 2016
  3. old_rookie rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Downtown stadium.

Going to Pet Co park walking and then before hand being able to grab a drink over looking SD bay and then dinner with an amazing sunset...

Mar 15, 2016
  4. old_rookie rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Downtown stadium.

Yeah it's all relative. Glaring, obvious deficiencies for Qualcomm are there if you've been to any of the modern football stadiums....

Mar 15, 2016
  5. old_rookie rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Downtown stadium.

Qualcomm is regarded as one of two "dumps" in the NFL, with O.co in Oakland being the other. The media doesn't want to come to...

Mar 14, 2016
  6. old_rookie rated tinyleopard33's post Helpful in the thread Anybody going to check out the 'Fred Hall fishing expo.

If you show up on the last day, some of the dealers are liquidating all of their product they haven't sold yet, and sometimes it is dirt...

Mar 12, 2016
  7. old_rookie rated NK.Fish's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Crate.

You can down load magic seaweed it's an app and it shows u everything U need to know throught the week

Mar 11, 2016
  8. old_rookie rated ror_sal's post Helpful in the thread New Seaforth PM.

big hooks and big baits will cut out some of the small stuff. rockcod have huge mouths and will take a 3/0 hook with ease

Mar 5, 2016
  9. old_rookie rated ror_sal's post Helpful in the thread MB foggy High Tide.

Great eating fish. But I wouldn't keep one unless it was at least 14". They are all head and bones. And yes. I know from first hand...

Mar 1, 2016
  10. old_rookie rated sargo's post Helpful in the thread Grunion run 2016.

[ATTACH] https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Fishing/Ocean/Grunion

Feb 10, 2016
  11. old_rookie rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Anyone Packing while Fishing?.

Here is a link to the Shreveport Times article. Senseless....

Feb 3, 2016
  12. old_rookie rated Tackleho619's post Helpful in the thread Just joined the kayak club! Recommendations needed.

Self-rescue is one of the first things you need to learn in case you fall over. Put on a wet suit and head to the bay. Practice getting...

Jan 28, 2016
  13. old_rookie rated Daiwadude's post Helpful in the thread Lobster hooping off kayak.

Use a water bottle and tie it to the buoy, put in a glow stick or 2

Jan 13, 2016
  14. old_rookie rated C0MRAD's post Helpful in the thread Water levels.

According to the USGS website El Cap has come up about half an inch over the last few days. [IMG] Source:...

Jan 7, 2016
  15. old_rookie rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

today's storm is to be bigger than anything we have had in over 10 years. Tornado warnings from Long beach to Santa Cruz. we are to get...

Jan 6, 2016
  16. old_rookie rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Sun headaches?.

I used to get the sun headaches too but haven't had them since I started to drink a big bottle of coconut water each trip out and I put...

Dec 30, 2015
  17. old_rookie rated CrazyDonkey's post Helpful in the thread Sun headaches?.

Sunglasses are a big help. As far as hydration goes, if you're only increasing your intake while you're on the water it won't help, you...

Dec 30, 2015
  18. old_rookie rated Auzgood's post Helpful in the thread Sun headaches?.

Ive experienced the same thing multiple times. I've found that quality UV resistant sunglasses and plenty of water was my cure. I used...

Dec 29, 2015
  19. old_rookie rated Rocketship's post Helpful in the thread Man it was cold this morning.....

Try a credit card or CD case next time as a make due ice scraper...

Dec 16, 2015
  20. old_rookie rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Helpful in the thread upcoming seasonal closures.

Rockfish, whitefish, lingcod, sheepshead are closed from boats, but remain open to shore fisherman and spear fisherman. Also sculpin...

Nov 21, 2015