Ratings old_rookie has given

1. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread Trump’s Momentum Is Back.

[ATTACH]

Oct 15, 2020
  2. old_rookie rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Sand crab collecting.

Went to South Torrey Pines late morning, low tide.. The tool worked, no bending of the handle. I dug it into the sand where the water...

Oct 13, 2020
  3. old_rookie rated tjthegreat1's post Helpful in the thread Sunset Cliffs help.

Like Werfless said; shrimp and small hooks work well here. I prefer a double dropper loop for presentation. If you have the time go get...

Oct 3, 2020
  4. old_rookie rated mattgulptosser's post Helpful in the thread Is La Jolla really that much better?.

I know this thread is a bit old but a small, small sabiki will do wonders for you in terms of making bait. I fish north county 90% of...

Sep 18, 2020
  5. old_rookie rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread Political memes.

its the signing of the peace deal Photos: Israel and the UAE Sign Historic Peace Agreement At The White House | Matzav.com...

Sep 15, 2020
  6. old_rookie rated skrilla's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Camo Ocean Kayak Trident.

*This custom battery box has been replaced with a NEW 12V SLA battery set up. Custom battery box for the FF. The Humminbird Pmax has a...

Sep 14, 2020
  7. old_rookie rated Gabemorales's post Helpful in the thread 09/10/2020 MB am.

Oh Lordy, looks like we’re hitting the surf soon! One thing I learned after losing an LC. Good knots, not touching anything under a 20#...

Sep 10, 2020
  8. old_rookie rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Valley Fire.

Her is awesome sat views and live burn map. You have to click on the right top corner and add fire and other filters. Took me a minute...

Sep 6, 2020
  9. old_rookie rated Everydog's post Helpful in the thread Valley Fire.

Got close up and personal with it last night. I sent my wife and kids out a little after it started 2 miles from my house. the wide...

Sep 6, 2020
  10. old_rookie rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread Rittenhouse.

Well, in reality, medics carrying weapons may actually come to fruition. There are many jurisdictions that are now considering that, but...

Aug 29, 2020
  11. old_rookie rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Torrey 8/26 PM.

Her Here's the list. [ATTACH]

Aug 27, 2020
  12. old_rookie rated citruspirate's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines fishing beach.

I've had better luck south of flat rock anyways. Nobody is willing to walk down there so you usually have the whole place to yourself

Aug 21, 2020
  13. old_rookie rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines fishing beach.

Ever since COVID, I have never seen so many people fishing. It's a mix of people working from home or losing their jobs which is...

Aug 21, 2020
  14. old_rookie rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Kelp Beds.

there is an app for you phone called fish legal and it shows you on a map with a dot where you are and has the MLPA on the map

Aug 20, 2020
  15. old_rookie rated samerica26's post Helpful in the thread HUGE 23" CORBINA!!! - August 14, 2020.

[ATTACH] back at it. HUGE 23" CORBINA!!!!! lots of little corbinas and a good amount of yellowfin croaker. Great night!! Will be...

Aug 15, 2020
  16. old_rookie rated Fisher not a catcher's post Helpful in the thread First surf sesh 8/10.

I got a bait net like this one but from Big 5...

Aug 11, 2020
  17. old_rookie rated skrilla's post Helpful in the thread Kayak cart info.

I use an older C-Tug to carry my Trident 13. It breaks down and fits inside the front hatch. Rolls decent on hard ground. On soft sand...

Aug 11, 2020
  18. old_rookie rated naimad's post Helpful in the thread Kayak cart info.

I have a Hobie PA went with the hobie trax 2-30 with beach wheels but also been looking at the wilderness system heavy duty kayak cart I...

Aug 10, 2020
  19. old_rookie rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Kayak cart info.

Take the valve stem out while the tires have no weight on then take a can of spray foam you get at home depot . with the spit tube on...

Aug 10, 2020
  20. old_rookie rated Slater's post Helpful in the thread First Pt Loma Kelp advice.

10 seconds is good, shorter is ???? But yes your 2ft 6sec is nothing, 4-5ft at close intervals stay home. We have lots of good weather...

Aug 6, 2020