Ratings old_rookie has received

1. William Ritchie rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

I made a device that I have yet to test. Basically it’s an inverted foldable basket with weights. The idea is to “trap” the fish in the...

Jan 7, 2022
  2. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

I made a device that I have yet to test. Basically it’s an inverted foldable basket with weights. The idea is to “trap” the fish in the...

Jan 6, 2022
  3. Bassnbeans rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Cold start to the morning but ended up nice by the time my finger couldn’t handle the casting anymore. Didn’t help to have ice cold...

Jan 6, 2022
  4. Bassnbeans rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

Jan 6, 2022
  5. ScubaLee03 rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Cold start to the morning but ended up nice by the time my finger couldn’t handle the casting anymore. Didn’t help to have ice cold...

Jan 5, 2022
  6. geofish rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

I know I didn’t contribute to the decline in reds. Thanks for posting the info.

Jan 5, 2022
  7. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

Jan 5, 2022
  8. William Ritchie rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

Jan 5, 2022
  9. Midnightpass rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 5, 2022
  10. tjthegreat1 rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 4, 2022
  11. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 4, 2022
  12. Gabemorales rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 3, 2022
  13. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 3, 2022
  14. William Ritchie rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 3, 2022
  15. blackcloud9 rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 3, 2022
  16. jsheffer2004 rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Casting until numb.

Jan 3, 2022
  17. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Who else fished Xmas day?.

Where’s the snow and ice?

Dec 27, 2021
  18. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread ....

Cool to see those old cars are still around.

Dec 23, 2021
  19. VinnyBass rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread ....

Cool to see those old cars are still around.

Dec 23, 2021
  20. NY 4 Reels rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Fishing 5 months after Total Knee Replacement Surgery.

Impressive after only 5 months.

Dec 10, 2021