Ratings old_rookie has received

1. Rattus rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

That just tells you how my years has been going.

Aug 6, 2022 at 3:13 PM
  2. Rattus rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

If those were my catches I'd be saying I had an epic year so far. Nice going.

Aug 6, 2022 at 3:13 PM
  3. maraxus rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread 8/3 north county.

Nice catches. I've noticed when there's lots of salad, weeds, kelp.... the fish are still there- just a hassle to deal with cleaning...

Aug 4, 2022 at 8:30 AM
  4. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

If those were my catches I'd be saying I had an epic year so far. Nice going.

Jul 27, 2022
  5. mcfish rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Miramar Lake underwater footage.

That’s cool. Someone lost their scooter. What’s your set up? I did a few videos around La Jolla kelp. Camera kept spinning so I mounted...

Jul 24, 2022
  6. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread New here - an introduction.

Welcome to the group

Jul 14, 2022
  7. CorsoEnthusiast rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread New here - an introduction.

Welcome to the group

Jul 14, 2022
  8. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Status of OB Pier.

It is open (funny, didn't know it was closed), and have no idea of any reports.

Jul 14, 2022
  9. Double Minor rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Surf Corvina.

Awesome catch - great in the moment pic.

Jul 13, 2022
  10. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Surf Corvina.

Awesome catch - great in the moment pic.

Jul 12, 2022
  11. jjdbike rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Sand crab size for corbinas.

That's a very nice way to present the data you collected. One time I used a jumbo crab, wasn't catching anything with smaller ones so...

Jul 12, 2022
  12. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread It finally happened.

wow - that's huge to pull up off the rocks. I heard they are very toothy.

Jul 9, 2022
  13. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Not cool..

Do you use a kayak cart? And does it go through those scuppers?

Jul 9, 2022
  14. Boter rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread It finally happened.

Jul 7, 2022
  15. Nick Arevalo rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread It finally happened.

Jul 7, 2022
  16. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Expired Site Certificate Today.

I tried Kellen for the user name, then I click on 'forgot password' and entered Kellen as the username - it said an e-mail was sent....

Jul 6, 2022
  17. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Expired Site Certificate Today.

I figured out the log in page for the admin, but I need a username.... 'kellen' ?? and a password.

Jul 6, 2022
  18. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Expired Site Certificate Today.

It's a server thing - I only have privs to do thread and post related stuff. Delete and edit posts - that's about it.

Jul 6, 2022
  19. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Been a minute... LJ 07.03.22.

Nice catches. That's the most non pink, non red/black sheep I've seen. Must be in trans mode. Fishing seems to be a good way for a...

Jul 6, 2022
  20. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Night session.

I've had both - but its been too long since I had the luck to cook both again so I don't remember. My wife says one of them (spot fin...

Jul 3, 2022