Ratings old_rookie has received

1. A-Train rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

I know I didn’t contribute to the decline in reds. Thanks for posting the info.

Jan 7, 2022
  2. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread So funny LGB troll..

He seems completely unaware of what he said. Or maybe identifying the location had some meaning??? Reminds me of the news a few years...

Dec 27, 2021
  3. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Fishing 5 months after Total Knee Replacement Surgery.

Impressive after only 5 months.

Dec 10, 2021
  4. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread The virus; possible treatments and therapies.

Getting close to a year now.

Dec 9, 2021
  5. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread The virus; possible treatments and therapies.

Lately, or maybe since I had covid, I noticed an unusual perfume of cologne people are wearing. Usually notice in crowds at a mall or...

Dec 8, 2021
  6. hookemdano rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

I'm starting to question what I'll see when there's a new reply in this thread - not sure if it will be political meme or not anymore....

Nov 29, 2021
  7. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Birds, Bass, Halibut Rocky Beaches 11-27-21.

Nice going. I’m jealous.

Nov 28, 2021
  8. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Have a safe holiday.

Thanks WR. Same with you.

Nov 25, 2021
  9. Creek rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Or the video of Rosenbaum’s behavior or hear the testimony of Rosenbaum saying he’ll kill them?

Nov 24, 2021
  10. Larry M rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Football angler fish.

Nov 24, 2021
  11. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Or the video of Rosenbaum’s behavior or hear the testimony of Rosenbaum saying he’ll kill them?

Nov 23, 2021
  12. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

I think this one gets me the most frustrated - they make it sound as if it was some criminal act to cross state lines. As if there's...

Nov 22, 2021
  13. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

No, just let them swing that kid toy of a skateboard into your head. Depending on the point of impact you may or may not live. Dan...

Nov 22, 2021
  14. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

No burning so far. Maybe once the sun sets. Not many people hanging around the court house but it’s cold too. If it was summer and...

Nov 19, 2021
  15. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread SD Bay and Mission Bay have now been stocked with Redfish and seatrout..

I was thinking is this an old post from April? 1st?

Nov 19, 2021
  16. afishnsea rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread SD Bay and Mission Bay have now been stocked with Redfish and seatrout..

I was thinking is this an old post from April? 1st?

Nov 19, 2021
  17. Creek rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Anyone see a problem with this photo???? [ATTACH] unbelievable

Nov 17, 2021
  18. fisheromen rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 17, 2021
  19. rustyh rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 16, 2021
  20. swings are free rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 16, 2021