Ratings old_rookie has received

1. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread 8/3 north county.

Nice catches. I've noticed when there's lots of salad, weeds, kelp.... the fish are still there- just a hassle to deal with cleaning...

Aug 4, 2022 at 9:27 AM
  2. Midnightpass rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread 8/3 north county.

Nice catches. I've noticed when there's lots of salad, weeds, kelp.... the fish are still there- just a hassle to deal with cleaning...

Aug 4, 2022 at 8:22 AM
  3. mcfish rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

There's nothing attractive when something is hanging from your nose. Even if it is intentionally put there.

Jul 19, 2022
  4. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Surf Corvina.

Awesome catch - great in the moment pic.

Jul 13, 2022
  5. Midnightpass rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Surf Corvina.

Awesome catch - great in the moment pic.

Jul 12, 2022
  6. mcfish rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

I guess this is what you get when you don't want old white guys in office.

Jul 8, 2022
  7. skrilla rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Not cool..

Do you use a kayak cart? And does it go through those scuppers?

Jul 8, 2022
  8. hookemdano rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

I guess this is what you get when you don't want old white guys in office.

Jul 8, 2022
  9. Easy619 rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread It finally happened.

wow - that's huge to pull up off the rocks. I heard they are very toothy.

Jul 7, 2022
  10. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Expired Site Certificate Today.

I tried Kellen for the user name, then I click on 'forgot password' and entered Kellen as the username - it said an e-mail was sent....

Jun 30, 2022
  11. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Father's Day at RAT Beach.

Nice going. Far better catches than my father day outing.

Jun 21, 2022
  12. hookemdano rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Hopefully, Sometime in July.

you can easily spend it by hitting the gas pedal a little harder when the light turns green.

Jun 16, 2022
  13. Creek rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Hopefully, Sometime in July.

you can easily spend it by hitting the gas pedal a little harder when the light turns green.

Jun 16, 2022
  14. fisheromen rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Hopefully, Sometime in July.

I’ll believe when I see it?? No idea what.

Jun 15, 2022
  15. landman10 rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

D'Souza is a very interesting speaker. Excellent example of a quality immigrant. Doesn't come here and take advantage of handouts,...

Jun 14, 2022
  16. K-Bo Smack rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Roof mounting kayak.

Yeah I probably should add bow/stern lines.

Jun 10, 2022
  17. hookemdano rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

She doesn't say jack about how much time she had to spend charging it during that trip. And what will happen to the whims of the...

Jun 8, 2022
  18. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread PB Halibut.

Some nice catches there. Big halibut.

Jun 7, 2022
  19. bassmeister rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

That will definitely help with the rising gas prices, the quality of public transportation, housing issues, school shootings and so on....

Jun 6, 2022
  20. Creek rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Political memes.

And now EMTs will probably need to ask everyone if they are pregnant before performing certain procedures and not assume their identity....

Jun 3, 2022