Ratings old_rookie has received

1. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

I've been reading more about the electric car stuff in different forums. They kind of tick me off - the people, not the cars. I'm...

Apr 1, 2021
  2. Calicokiller rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread fish report.

Must say, this was a more useful post than your recent others.

Oct 22, 2020
  3. Dusty858 rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Don't park there....

Tide sweeps truck stuck in sand into ocean

Dec 7, 2018
  4. DDuvan1 rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread The New Culture of Intimidation.

It seems the trend developing is if you are a woman, and accuse an older white man of something, he is immediately guilty before any...

Oct 1, 2018
  5. VetfromMinnesota rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Surf or bay shark / ray fishing.

For leopards?? Easy - just fish in front of the Marine Room in La Jolla. They are all over - even more so in Aug and Sept. But...

Jul 8, 2018
  6. Gabino rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Stay Away From Spanish May 10-13.

Now that this is continuing - I've seen folded up diapers in parking lots - I doubt birds picked that up - or I see dog poop bags on...

May 11, 2018
  7. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread legalization is for the rich....

And the 3rd item probably more accessible than the others combined.

Jan 13, 2018
  8. Larry M rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Whale saves life.

If there's no video, then it didn't happen.

Jan 9, 2018
  9. Larry Williams rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Sunset Cliffs 12/27 - oh my!.

That's what happens when I look at pics and only read the first one or two lines.

Dec 30, 2017
  10. matt falconieri rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Farmers markets... I'll go broke!.

Wife likes to go, I guess I do for the pastries and food, but when we got 3 items from a 'farmer' I nearly fell over at the price. I...

Sep 10, 2017
  11. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Border Patrol checkpoint.

I don't think I've lost any freedom at all because of the checkpoints on the freeway or in the airport. I have lost time in those two...

Jul 30, 2017
  12. geofish rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread Catch and don't release...

Do I need to be a pervert to like mackerel?

May 3, 2017
  13. Cyborgstarfish rated old_rookie's post Disagree in the thread OB Pier at night - safe?.

If I need to bring a knife to place I want to be, then I'm not going. Not worth it.

Jan 28, 2016