Ratings old_rookie has received

1. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Rockfish Reg/limit changes for 2022.

I know I didn’t contribute to the decline in reds. Thanks for posting the info.

Jan 6, 2022
  2. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Merry Christmas!.

I saw a recent ad where Santa and a tech support guy were sitting at the computer. Santa said “I only searched for ‘who’s been naughty’”.

Dec 27, 2021
  3. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Still waiting...

Dec 27, 2021
  4. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread So funny LGB troll..

He seems completely unaware of what he said. Or maybe identifying the location had some meaning??? Reminds me of the news a few years...

Dec 27, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Merry Christmas!.

I saw a recent ad where Santa and a tech support guy were sitting at the computer. Santa said “I only searched for ‘who’s been naughty’”.

Dec 27, 2021
  6. VinnyBass rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Merry Christmas!.

Dec 27, 2021
  7. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread The Liberal Left Closet.

Seeing people in real life vs. TV is a big difference in appearance. Now add 2am in winter. You are going to have a big coat and a hat...

Dec 10, 2021
  8. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Mike long 2021?.

I wouldn't want to fish with him.

Nov 30, 2021
  9. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

UArizona Remembers Slain Student as a 'Bright Young Man' | Arizona News | US News Wonder if Kyle knows about this (1) The University of...

Nov 29, 2021
  10. B8DHOOK rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread TP north 11/27.

Ha. If that was the case it wouldn’t have been in the report.

Nov 28, 2021
  11. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread TP north 11/27.

Ha. If that was the case it wouldn’t have been in the report.

Nov 27, 2021
  12. landman10 rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Complete BS. Probably still think black people were shot and that he crossed state lines as if that is a crime.

Nov 26, 2021
  13. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Complete BS. Probably still think black people were shot and that he crossed state lines as if that is a crime.

Nov 26, 2021
  14. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Both cases? Was there another case with someone jogging or walking?

Nov 23, 2021
  15. salt water guy rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Is it correct Arbery was simply jogging down the street? Not clear on that. Couldn’t watch the trial.

Nov 23, 2021
  16. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread LJOS 11.21.21.

Is there something weird with the mouth of the bass? Or is it camera angle or ??

Nov 22, 2021
  17. mcfish rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread SD Bay and Mission Bay have now been stocked with Redfish and seatrout..

I was thinking is this an old post from April? 1st?

Nov 21, 2021
  18. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Keep It Coming Left !.

Leykis 101 - Flash Friday.

Nov 19, 2021
  19. Chriwilson rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Keep It Coming Left !.

Leykis 101 - Flash Friday.

Nov 18, 2021
  20. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Anyone see a problem with this photo???? [ATTACH] unbelievable

Nov 15, 2021