Ratings old_rookie has received

1. hookemdano rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

No burning so far. Maybe once the sun sets. Not many people hanging around the court house but it’s cold too. If it was summer and...

Nov 19, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

This is a better feed - WATCH LIVE: Kyle Rittenhouse trial for Kenosha shooting continues - Day 4 - YouTube

Nov 5, 2021
  3. William Ritchie rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Oil Spill?.

Reports of it showing up in Del Mar - per local news. Health order issued after tar balls found on North County beaches (10news.com)

Oct 8, 2021
  4. Everydog rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Oil Spill?.

Reports of it showing up in Del Mar - per local news. Health order issued after tar balls found on North County beaches (10news.com)

Oct 8, 2021
  5. mcfish rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Biden falling from grace on CNN?.

Only if you drink 100 cups of it in the morning.

Aug 20, 2021
  6. THunter rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Kayak essential gear.

Hand powered bilge pump. In case you develop a leak, or happen to take on a lot of water at a surf launch, this is important.

Jun 10, 2021
  7. THunter rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Kayak essential gear.

from Fomen : MUST HAVE KAYAK GEAR! 1. PFD (Personal flotation devise). Must be for kayaks. Regular life vest will be too bulky. I was a...

Jun 10, 2021
  8. Noms rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Del mar tips?.

I have fished Del Mar a few times but haven’t run into any kooks. But not really sure if I saw a kook or not. I fish way south of dog...

Apr 16, 2021
  9. A-Train rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

I've been reading more about the electric car stuff in different forums. They kind of tick me off - the people, not the cars. I'm...

Apr 1, 2021
  10. Larry M rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Price of gas in your area..

There must still be some type of mechanical connection from the wheels or transmission. Maybe an optical reader detecting rotation and...

Mar 16, 2021
  11. Chriwilson rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Saw $3.89 in Santee. This helps me when I travel - Best Gas Prices & Local Gas Stations in San Diego, CA (gasbuddy.com) App for the...

Mar 15, 2021
  12. mcfish rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Time for private schools!.

So those posts in the thread about the windmill speeds showing how to calculate the speed is a form of white supremacy???

Feb 17, 2021
  13. Everydog rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Them Gas prices starting to creep up.

From what I've read, those blades, at the tips, are moving very fast and the birds simply don't see them coming and whack!

Feb 16, 2021
  14. Larry M rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Them Gas prices starting to creep up.

From what I've read, those blades, at the tips, are moving very fast and the birds simply don't see them coming and whack!

Feb 16, 2021
  15. tjthegreat1 rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Where'd the sand go?.

Went to fish Del Mar this morning. Had the day off what else am I going to do? Surprised to see the amount of exposed rock. And with...

Feb 15, 2021
  16. Everydog rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

I prefer a conventional/baitcaster so I can feel when it hits bottom - but that is in salt and 50+ ft.

Jan 19, 2021
  17. oldfogey rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Police scanners?.

I've had a hand held scanner in the past, and have used the smartphone app too. I think the hand help scanner is better.

Jan 10, 2021
  18. dmorgan3 rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

Started to feel sicker. Both wife and I got tested and were positive for COVID. We are better now but not fully recovered -the worse of...

Jan 3, 2021
  19. bassgalrascal rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

Update to my status.... The other grandmother to our grandson tested positive. My wife and I ended up getting sick, as well my son and...

Dec 27, 2020
  20. Werfless rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Salmon heads - free.

My son bought a bunch of salmon heads for lobster hoops. Had no idea how much to get, bought way too much and only used some with this...

Dec 20, 2020