Ratings otay michael has given

1. otay michael rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Hodges Report: 4 Bass, 3 Beers, 2 Days and an Explosion.

Got that at Lake Miramar on a 12" live waterdog (back when you could still buy and use them). One of my fondest memories for sure. Plus...

Oct 22, 2021 at 3:19 PM
  2. otay michael rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Hodges Report: 4 Bass, 3 Beers, 2 Days and an Explosion.

Happy October everyone! I’ve really enjoyed the Hodges fishing action this year. Lots of great fish for a lot of people. With only a...

Oct 21, 2021 at 11:32 PM
  3. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Oh is it time to change tactics or what!!! Nice day. Water green, yet clear. Did not see any activity shallow and no real breakers....

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:25 PM
  4. otay michael rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

I'll just summarize the comments. The assistant to the board and general manager asked me to be patient. The general manager complained...

Oct 17, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  5. otay michael rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

From Sweetwater Authority this morning, Dear Mr. Everydog, At its June 24th meeting, the Board referred the issue of reopening the...

Oct 17, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  6. otay michael rated camobass's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

I wouldn’t post your intentions and details on here. This isn’t just a place for fishermen but also law enforcement. Not disagreeing...

Oct 17, 2021 at 11:50 AM
  7. otay michael rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

So I was watching a Jimmy Houston fishing show and he said if you are having a tough time catching bass this time of the year you might...

Oct 16, 2021
  8. otay michael rated Pond_prowler_619's post Like in the thread Last weekend at otay.

Few more ... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 8, 2021
  9. otay michael rated Pond_prowler_619's post Like in the thread Last weekend at otay.

Got to otay a little late around 9ish last saturday and a few regulars where saying otay has gotten slow and by 9:30 they where already...

Oct 8, 2021
  10. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Oct 7- Mur...You already know what lake.

I entered my garage this morning, looked at my kayak and said to myself...not today. So I headed over with my boat to Murray to see...

Oct 8, 2021
  11. otay michael rated Daddo's post Like in the thread The end of sportfishing industry here?.

Just click the link provided. Easy as posting here and took but a minute. These things have got to stop. I'd be surprised if newsome...

Oct 5, 2021
  12. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 10/1- Yard work or Murray?.

I had to take care of some personal business in the morning so I had not planned to fish today. Well...everything was finished and it...

Oct 2, 2021
  13. otay michael rated mcfish's post Like in the thread I hate fish.....

I hammered them yesterday on Crowley, had the pattern wired, 23 fish to the net! I couldn't wait to get to the lake today! So...6 fish...

Oct 1, 2021
  14. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Barrett Closer.

Great numbers and all on top at that! Top-notch angling Chuck! Thanks for all reports.

Sep 30, 2021
  15. otay michael rated Big C's post Like in the thread Barrett Closer.

Excellent! Sounds like I gave up on the plopper way too soon. I bet you were top dog on the lake as everyone I talked to were not doing...

Sep 30, 2021
  16. otay michael rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Barrett Closer.

It was a beautiful morning temp was around 60. Slow bite in the dark but once sun came up top water action nonstop back in Hauser again....

Sep 30, 2021
  17. otay michael rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Another yak report 9/22.

First yak to launch in the dark. Headed back to Hauser for top water action. Slow at first but once the sun came out it was on! Got...

Sep 24, 2021
  18. otay michael rated mcfish's post Like in the thread San V Thur 9.16.

Too funny...miles of shoreline and you give up my favorite secret spot! It was even better 2 months ago when the water was up 10'...

Sep 19, 2021
  19. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Ok...the title may be confusing, so I will explain. Over the last 3-4 years I have been very fortunate to have caught a number of 4 and...

Sep 16, 2021
  20. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 9/15 PM.

Went late to miss the crowd. Worked! Way less crowded. Bass bit. Missed more than I boated. :o Love those blow-ups, even when they...

Sep 15, 2021