Ratings otay michael has given

1. otay michael rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Ever seen this after catching a bass?!.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I made a fish pumping device out of a 100 ml horse syringe and tubinjg and got a 5" Senko out of a...

Oct 17, 2021 at 12:43 PM
  2. otay michael rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Fishing line for swimbaits.

What Nute said is spot on..... I too, throw straight braid for rats without any issues. A lot of people tend to go to heavy on the...

Oct 17, 2021 at 12:39 PM
  3. otay michael rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

Thank , I appreciate that.

Oct 17, 2021 at 11:50 AM
  4. otay michael rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread The end of sportfishing industry here?.

Wow! Just…wow! Is this for real? I can only imagine the price charters will spike to if this true. So sad CA. I’m still rooting for...

Oct 5, 2021
  5. otay michael rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread I hate fish.....

They’re just keeping you humble. :emoji_wink:

Oct 1, 2021
  6. otay michael rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Another yak report 9/22.

Nice topwater action and glad someone is posting a big B report. Hope to see you at the closer.

Sep 24, 2021
  7. otay michael rated Daddo's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

"Like Biden or not - his administration is way less of a ****show than Trump's was." You have got to be kidding me. What a line of crap...

Sep 13, 2021
  8. otay michael rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

What is being reported now? Something like 85 BILLION dollars worth of fighting hardware left behind and now in the hands of the...

Sep 13, 2021
  9. otay michael rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Yes we needed to get out of Afganistan but this current process of doing so is totally F.U.B.A.R. Joe Biden is an idiot.

Sep 13, 2021
  10. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread It was hot, but they were eating..

I have not had opportunity to try it but I have heard that clear plastic poppers or clear walking baits like gunfish are just the ticket...

Aug 29, 2021
  11. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread It was hot, but they were eating..

Good job Brett, you were overdue! Healthy looking critters!

Aug 29, 2021
  12. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread OTAY 8/18 OH!.

Which is sooooooo much better than none! It actually allows you to go home in peace!

Aug 19, 2021
  13. otay michael rated natgeo211's post Agree in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Awesome! I feel like those big ones come when you least expect it

Aug 16, 2021
  14. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

SWEET!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2021
  15. otay michael rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Skilllllllllllllll!

Aug 16, 2021
  16. otay michael rated Big C's post Agree in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Nice chunk!

Aug 13, 2021
  17. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Just FYI.

I took my son out for a dock trip yesterday and as usual I always ask everyone how they did as they are packing it up for the day. It...

Aug 10, 2021
  18. otay michael rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Lure Junkies.

the angle of the sun plays a part, maybe afternoon shade.

Aug 7, 2021
  19. otay michael rated Bonecrusher's post Agree in the thread 8/1 - gettin’ it done.

Reel it in, take quick photo, release. When you get home, count pics. you get an accurate count. Simple

Aug 5, 2021
  20. otay michael rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread El Cap 7/24.

So great to see a report from a club guy. Good job How were the skiers and boat traffic in general?

Jul 27, 2021