Ratings otay michael has given

1. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

Jimmy knows thangs!

Oct 16, 2021
  2. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Last weekend at otay.

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2021
  3. otay michael rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread The end of sportfishing industry here?.

I can see it now, sails on the fishing fleets.

Oct 5, 2021
  4. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Wear your LiFEvEsT (AT ALL TIMES) or other people will dIE in dROves!!!?.

I am ready to open up my Lifevest business here in San Diego. I think of all the cash I will be making to buy more Tokyo rigs, Dobyns'...

Oct 4, 2021
  5. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 9/16- Murray-Got Another One for @Fisheromen.

Yes, finally a fish you don't have to sing lullabies to before you put them back! Congrats, nice fish, hex is busted! Dopey tokyo rig!

Sep 16, 2021
  6. otay michael rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

It's important to get the vaccine so you can protect the vaccinated. We need to be more like Israel and get up to their numbers, then...

Sep 13, 2021
  7. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 107.

I like the umbrella that mcfish uses down in the city when he fishes Murray. It does the trick for him! [ATTACH]

Sep 8, 2021
  8. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Slow Start in August.

Be sure to keep fresh batteries on hand.:emoji_relaxed:

Aug 16, 2021
  9. otay michael rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Well done!! Luckeeeeee!

Aug 16, 2021
  10. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 8/13/Murray-Almost melted.

So you are saying the country or rural folk are a little tougher? Not sweating while fishing in weather in the 90's....dang...you must...

Aug 14, 2021
  11. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread I needed that.....

Scott had to keep telling me when I had a fish on!

Jul 31, 2021
  12. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread I needed that.....

It was kind of funny! At least a couple times Paul would be reeling his fluke back on the surface, gazing off in the opposite direction,...

Jul 31, 2021
  13. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Otay Sunday late afternoon/eve 7/18 no grass no Bass.

I miss the grass photos...

Jul 21, 2021
  14. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay variety.

Never hurts much to have your kid beat you!

Jul 6, 2021
  15. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Otay variety.

Nice job out there and report. Heck...can't remember the last bass I caught on a frog and never have thrown a WP yet. Your boy already...

Jul 6, 2021
  16. otay michael rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Otay variety.

Very well done!! Tell him to keep bragging. I'm 67 yrs young and I have yet to get a bass to stick to my frog!!!! Lol

Jul 6, 2021
  17. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Murray 6/15.

Only 122 degrees out there today...refreshing!

Jun 16, 2021
  18. otay michael rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread Otay sat 5/29n.

You are correct but for me cleaning fish sucks. If I went though the hassle I’d be spending more time doing that than actual fishing. I...

May 31, 2021
  19. otay michael rated objetty's post Funny in the thread Amazing Barrett Day!!.

"Don't be a girl, don't be a girl!" I fished next to you guys in the morning and had some good laughs. Good for you for taking her. I...

May 21, 2021
  20. otay michael rated rza007's post Funny in the thread San Vee —-Thursday ‘s aren't bad either.

This weekend [ATTACH]

May 21, 2021