Ratings otay michael has given

1. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Otay. One per hour.

84 degrees, prime topwater...the fish were probably trying to get out of the water..toasty!

Jun 30, 2022
  2. otay michael rated JWall's post Funny in the thread Quick Otay Run 6-29.

Having second thoughts of sharing any more tactics, that’s for sure LOL

Jun 30, 2022
  3. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 6/19.

Hi Gary Dobyns! Thanks for the report.

Jun 28, 2022
  4. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Found (4) rods at Pigs Point... 6/22/22.

No not me. I only bring 12. :emoji_grimacing::emoji_grin:

Jun 24, 2022
  5. otay michael rated JWall's post Funny in the thread Reports.

Sorry…meant dam arm although maybe that was Freudian lol.

Jun 9, 2022
  6. otay michael rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Tough Start.

Send me your paypal or venmo info.

May 5, 2022
  7. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread A little River action...

No live bait..allergic to it!

Apr 18, 2022
  8. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A little River action...

Looks like it was fun! I liked the pics and you look a lot taller when you’re not sitting in a float tube. Thanks for sharing your...

Apr 18, 2022
  9. otay michael rated camobass's post Funny in the thread El Salto Trip Photo Dump.

Nice! You must have found my lucky hat in the bushes

Apr 14, 2022
  10. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread San V 4/1.

Like that guy at the back of Kimball... only different!

Apr 2, 2022
  11. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay Wed 3/30.

Are you a graduate of the OM school of jerkbait fishing?

Mar 31, 2022
  12. otay michael rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Thats awesome! ho hum, i guess ill just go to hodges and catch some big fat bass on my mini crankbait rod

Mar 15, 2022
  13. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Oh, coal mine...that explains all his pet canarys... and the Al Jolson impressions......

Mar 9, 2022
  14. otay michael rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

I'm not even a coal miner's daughter! Woke edit: I don't even identify as a coal miner's daughter!

Mar 9, 2022
  15. otay michael rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Always easy to spot Mr. Vinnybass on his way to Murray..[ATTACH]

Mar 8, 2022
  16. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread The San V puzzle......

I was gonna buy you this 1,000 fishing puzzle(see below)but it looks like it would be too easy for you to figure out. Glad you were able...

Feb 28, 2022
  17. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

if this was not real, I'm so done with sdfish..

Feb 28, 2022
  18. otay michael rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

That fish would break my Toyko rigs in half! I better get out the ocean gear when I head down to Otay. :-)

Feb 28, 2022
  19. otay michael rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Must be a post spawn fish because otherwise the teeth would be flat from crawdads :emoji_smirk:

Feb 28, 2022
  20. otay michael rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Yeah. Don’t lip those for a pic! LOL! EDIT; did the tuber still have legs after that session?

Feb 28, 2022