Ratings otay michael has given

1. otay michael rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Just FYI.

Not a paddle drill. It was a trolling motor set up.

Aug 10, 2021
  2. otay michael rated fishindad's post Helpful in the thread Otay Sunday 7/25.

That was a Big IKA 5" and my last one and Yamamoto does not make them anymore. They were thinner and longer than the fat IKA and a...

Jul 25, 2021
  3. otay michael rated chucklai's post Helpful in the thread Another Great day at Barrett.

[ATTACH]

Jul 2, 2021
  4. otay michael rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Back At The Vee.

Hey, I know that lake! Fun video! I already knew that Fishnfreak had that skinny senko mastered! I've been throwing a weightless robo...

May 29, 2021
  5. otay michael rated Borderbasser's post Helpful in the thread Leave your plastics at home..

Finally got to take my kayak to the B. Ended the day with 39 with many lost in the course of battle. 16 of them were on the...

May 9, 2021
  6. otay michael rated BucketMouthB's post Helpful in the thread 5/1/21 Opener.

Picked up my brother and got there at 3:30 this morning, cars were already lined up 2 wide out to the street. Gate opened around 4 and...

May 1, 2021
  7. otay michael rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Red Tag Specials.

While collecting fish as part of the population estimate this spring I was able to get 2 iNorthern strain specials as part of my best 5...

May 1, 2021
  8. otay michael rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Opener.

Yes, the main gate was open.

May 1, 2021
  9. otay michael rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Out yonder in the hills....

This time of year is definitely a case of give them what they want and don't try to force feed them. In the cool overcast mornings, the...

Apr 24, 2021
  10. otay michael rated Tony Vegas's post Helpful in the thread Starting my weekend off on the right foot.

Think that was last weekend...good job on the fishes sir

Apr 16, 2021
  11. otay michael rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Fishing spawning fish has no effect on bass populations. CA anglers have been doing it for over 100 years. Holding fish in livewells...

Apr 8, 2021
  12. otay michael rated TommyP's post Helpful in the thread The City said "YES".

These are the City officials I heard from: Bryan Norris bnorris@sandiego.gov 619.668.2014 Hooman Partow hpartow@sandiego.gov...

Mar 15, 2021
  13. otay michael rated TommyP's post Helpful in the thread The City said "YES".

That's right, the City said there will be boat and motor rentals at Barrett this season! I got 2 calls from city officials yesterday...

Mar 15, 2021
  14. otay michael rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread WHAT ? I cant wait to hear the "science" behind this.

I recommend...this IS the only science approved mask [ATTACH]

Jan 30, 2021
  15. otay michael rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Ticks at river.

This comes from one that has contracted Lyme in San Diego County . Watch any bites for signs of rash or Bullseye looking red marks . Get...

Jan 26, 2021
  16. otay michael rated JJbasser's post Helpful in the thread otay 1/17 jj comes clean.

:o skunked on the 23rd, 27th, and again today!!!!!!! 1st time i have been skunked 3 times in a row in over 6 years!! WTF? waterer down...

Jan 17, 2021
  17. otay michael rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread 1/7/21 san vee.

I'm fishing parallel to the shore. I pick a depth and make a long cast and work it back at that depth. I'm fishing a drop shot with a...

Jan 12, 2021
  18. otay michael rated Tony Vegas's post Helpful in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

I have the same unit guys Ill try and make a video when i go out this Friday and fish. I will try and break it down for you guys and...

Dec 20, 2020
  19. otay michael rated bendopolo's post Helpful in the thread Trouble at Otay?.

I don’t believe there are unknown conditions. It is about time for Otay and all the other lakes to “turn over”. This happens when the...

Dec 8, 2020
  20. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread If it's Monday...it's San V.

Nice work... San V Is all about waiting them out. I feel what people are missing out on is blind cast fish! If you have an area where...

Oct 23, 2020