Ratings otay michael has received

1. bajacamp rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Good job JJ. It's been slowing for me too, top has been almost non-existent. First four hours I got skunked, then went to a honey hole...

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:31 PM
  2. fishnfreak rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Good job JJ. It's been slowing for me too, top has been almost non-existent. First four hours I got skunked, then went to a honey hole...

Oct 22, 2021 at 3:33 PM
  3. Pourboy rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Hodges Report: 4 Bass, 3 Beers, 2 Days and an Explosion.

Good job. Boy, that is one heck of an explosion. The best I ever had, and I've had my share, was at El Cap, in the back where it...

Oct 22, 2021 at 11:04 AM
  4. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Hodges Report: 4 Bass, 3 Beers, 2 Days and an Explosion.

Good job. Boy, that is one heck of an explosion. The best I ever had, and I've had my share, was at El Cap, in the back where it...

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:52 AM
  5. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:51 AM
  6. MrChatterBait rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:54 AM
  7. mcfish rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Lake Havasu City Fishing On Thanksgiving Weekend?.

I've got friends that live/fish there. PM me a week before, i'll get the 411 for you.

Oct 19, 2021 at 9:37 AM
  8. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

any type of 'form letter' you could type that we could then change it a bit, it's all pretty complex and that would help. I don't mind...

Oct 18, 2021 at 6:51 AM
  9. Everydog rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

Went by Sweetwater lake as our Bonita Vista High 50th reunion was held nearby two weekends ago (had been years since I'd visited...

Oct 17, 2021 at 5:58 PM
  10. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

Went by Sweetwater lake as our Bonita Vista High 50th reunion was held nearby two weekends ago (had been years since I'd visited...

Oct 17, 2021 at 5:55 PM
  11. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Lake Havasu City Fishing On Thanksgiving Weekend?.

I've got friends that live/fish there. PM me a week before, i'll get the 411 for you.

Oct 17, 2021 at 5:54 PM
  12. William Ritchie rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

Oct 17, 2021 at 2:43 PM
  13. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

cool

Oct 16, 2021
  14. bajacamp rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

cool

Oct 16, 2021
  15. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread The end of sportfishing industry here?.

__________ Great article: "...The solution, according to CARB: Pass the costs on to customers. That’s like assigning a business-killing...

Oct 11, 2021
  16. JJbasser rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Last weekend at otay.

good job, so much for 'slow'! ;/)

Oct 9, 2021
  17. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Last weekend at otay.

good job, so much for 'slow'! ;/)

Oct 9, 2021
  18. Kahuna bass rated otay michael's post Like in the thread The end of sportfishing industry here?.

[ATTACH] This month could mark the beginning of the end for passenger sportfishing and whale watching boats! Boat crews and their...

Oct 8, 2021
  19. Pourboy rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread That’s A Great Way To Start The Day.

congrats, fivers are hard to come by.

Oct 5, 2021
  20. Werfless rated otay michael's post Like in the thread That’s A Great Way To Start The Day.

congrats, fivers are hard to come by.

Oct 5, 2021