Ratings otay michael has received

1. scisports rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Political memes.

about right fishindad

Jan 20, 2021
  2. scisports rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

The vitriol against Trump, and in reality conservatives, is astounding. GO USA!

Jan 11, 2021
  3. scisports rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive..

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell’s Sergeants-at-Arms Refused Security Measures While New Timeline Proves ‘Trump...

Jan 11, 2021
  4. scisports rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Leaving SDFISH - Too many domestic terrorist supporters.

Must be, the Antifa fascists.

Jan 11, 2021
  5. plako rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Something non-political finally... got my graph tuned!.

[ATTACH]

Aug 26, 2020
  6. Borderbasser rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

The pandemic is becoming a poor excuse to put a heavy burden on the populace, basically it's now a farce, and everything should open...

May 5, 2020
  7. dilatedppls rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

The pandemic is becoming a poor excuse to put a heavy burden on the populace, basically it's now a farce, and everything should open...

May 3, 2020
  8. jack wroncy rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Casting and retrieving direction from boat.

I'll also asked if you'd clean my fish!!! ;/)

Oct 7, 2019
  9. Lockjaw rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Poor little 9 year old girl....

... never had a chance. Bricks and bullets at pits, still she was mauled to death while so many tried to help her. Makes no sense the...

Aug 21, 2019
  10. PBcali rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Poor little 9 year old girl....

... never had a chance. Bricks and bullets at pits, still she was mauled to death while so many tried to help her. Makes no sense the...

Aug 20, 2019
  11. Serruchofish rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

I'd take a chance that a flat tire on my trailer would not chase folks down, grab them by the throat and rip it out. Give me a break. As...

Mar 28, 2019
  12. Easy619 rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

That makes two of us, agreed! They are time bombs, not all, but many, and that's all one needs to know.

Mar 27, 2019
  13. Loco Jigs rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Don't you love it when the pit bull owner gets MAULED TO DEATH, instead of an innocent neighbor kid? (In this case, while they were...

Mar 27, 2019
  14. sdfishtroll rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Paying more then.

could be, heard 'scalping' is illegal.

Apr 22, 2018
  15. kobra rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Sick at Mirmar, no, literally sick....

I do all the same. One extra thing that's kept me well every year too, I hang a dead skunk around my neck, works like a charm but is...

Dec 25, 2017
  16. shadman rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread 5/24.....avoiding float tube fiascos!.

Yeah, 90% of the water is a desert!

May 29, 2017
  17. bbdale rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread 3/24 AM lovin me some el cap :).

Oh, and this character went by me almost as fast as you...[ATTACH]

Mar 25, 2017
  18. bendopolo rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Calif. Delta- 4 day report 3.13-16.2017.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just got here after teaching a Photo class in Carmel for three days. the report is slow but it's a beautiful day. 75...

Mar 20, 2017
  19. BASS FACTORY rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread Lake Jennings 3/10.

I've always said that saying "I'm gunna get 'em, I'm gunna get 'em guuud" with a Texan drawl and accent on Guuuud helps. ;/)

Mar 10, 2017
  20. scisports rated otay michael's post Disagree in the thread concerning that Dem. Natl Conv.

Coulter had a lot of common sense statements: "...In order to shut down a debate they're losing, Democrats find victims to make their...

Aug 7, 2016