Ratings otay michael has received

1. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 107.

To bed after midnight up at five. Trolling Motor Batteries we’re just about charged. Two on a frog and one on the gunfish so far. I’ve...

Sep 5, 2021
  2. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

No wonder Bass prefer my mice lures over my bat Lures. They’re pretty smart huh?

Aug 16, 2021
  3. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 8/13/Murray-Almost melted.

Good job. I haven’t been getting much top out there the last couple of trips.

Aug 14, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Sweet. Definitely a 3! ;/)

Aug 13, 2021
  5. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

I like the fact that it converts into a jacuzzi in just seconds! ;/)

May 15, 2021
  6. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Opener.

Report from a friend just now, a BIG YES!

May 7, 2021
  7. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 5/2-OMG..Today is going to be Great!...I thought.

Moral of the story? One stellar day by someone else once does not a lake make. ;/) On the other hand, it's the closest lake to me, may...

May 4, 2021
  8. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 1st cast, 1st frog bass of 2021.

HBD! Sounds like my day there last week, minus the froggy bass. Yeah, close Alain. Will be doing Otay, had some blowups already, no...

Apr 21, 2021
  9. diegofish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 1st cast, 1st frog bass of 2021.

HBD! Sounds like my day there last week, minus the froggy bass. Yeah, close Alain. Will be doing Otay, had some blowups already, no...

Apr 20, 2021
  10. A-Train rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Lake ramona 4/3.

The lake is going to get REALLY low with it angled like that, YIKES! good job.

Apr 3, 2021
  11. VinnyBass rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 3/14- Slow/Cold Murray.

The guys big motor was probably out of commission, so he had to use the trolling motor. That's happened to me, but I got it up and on in...

Mar 15, 2021
  12. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread El Cap 2/21.

If your going to be holding bass up for pics at Clearlake, you may as well practice now, to get into shape. Suggest a 10# bowling ball...

Feb 23, 2021
  13. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Anglers beware....

I don't think lions drink!!? :emoji_fearful:

Jan 29, 2021
  14. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread otay 12/23.

I got the stripe last week there, jerk baits mostly, shallow and medium. Some blades for nada too. Almost went plastics/tulles, but hung...

Dec 23, 2020
  15. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Hot potato.

[ATTACH] PPS Water was 57 at 7 am, and 59.9 by 5 pm. Thus the lack of top. Even the hour after sunset, when I fish till it's too dark to...

Oct 30, 2020
  16. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Monday, Monday...love my mondays!.

Good job. I kept an eye out for busters yesterday too there, saw some smaller groups but never ran across anything significant. As...

Oct 6, 2020
  17. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Mixed results.

Well at least you got the stripe off your back! LifeLarry and I put 11 hours in at the V two days ago, it was nice, only a little over...

Sep 5, 2020
  18. fishfanatic rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Honey Hole.

Good job- you’re throwing two of my favorite four right now on top.

Sep 2, 2020
  19. RamonaAngler rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread My secret frog pond.

Yep. Bass are 'professional eaters', if their mouth is big enough to fit it in, they usually will. Of course, they will try no matter...

Aug 31, 2020
  20. fishfanatic rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread My secret frog pond.

Yep. Bass are 'professional eaters', if their mouth is big enough to fit it in, they usually will. Of course, they will try no matter...

Aug 29, 2020