Ratings otay michael has received

1. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Holy Moly, also glad you're ok. What a fish story! (can we call it that?).

Aug 12, 2022 at 7:44 PM
  2. chucklai rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Found (4) rods at Pigs Point... 6/22/22.

But then again, they are usually at the bottom of the lake!!! :emoji_grimacing:

Jun 25, 2022
  3. fisheromen rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Found (4) rods at Pigs Point... 6/22/22.

But then again, they are usually at the bottom of the lake!!! :emoji_grimacing:

Jun 24, 2022
  4. bajacamp rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Hodges slow for me, AND now closing to boats.

Went Wed., sad reports by James Nelson who was guiding (zippo, but nice seeing and chatting at ramp), as well as Chuck in his kayak,...

Apr 16, 2022
  5. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Didn't you know he works part time in a coal mine!?! ;/) Disclaimer: This comment may not be true, may be said in jest, could be an...

Mar 8, 2022
  6. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Jim, maybe the drugs robbed you of your sense of humor. Everyone else got it, re-read the thread. You should re-read my whole post,...

Mar 3, 2022
  7. Pourboy rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Had a tough day at Otay, but ran across 100 or so these in a giant school. It took me a while to catch one, my line kept getting cut...

Feb 28, 2022
  8. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Had a tough day at Otay, but ran across 100 or so these in a giant school. It took me a while to catch one, my line kept getting cut...

Feb 28, 2022
  9. fisheromen rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread San Marcos Rip.

HUH?

Jan 2, 2022
  10. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Wear your LiFEvEsT (AT ALL TIMES) or other people will dIE in dROves!!!?.

follow the science scumbags... [MEDIA]

Oct 25, 2021
  11. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread A booty kicking....

Man o man, GOD tried his best to help you out there buddy!!! Take a look again, first pic... X MARKS THE SPOT!...

Oct 23, 2021
  12. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 107.

To bed after midnight up at five. Trolling Motor Batteries we’re just about charged. Two on a frog and one on the gunfish so far. I’ve...

Sep 5, 2021
  13. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

No wonder Bass prefer my mice lures over my bat Lures. They’re pretty smart huh?

Aug 16, 2021
  14. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 8/13/Murray-Almost melted.

Good job. I haven’t been getting much top out there the last couple of trips.

Aug 14, 2021
  15. fisheromen rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

Sweet. Definitely a 3! ;/)

Aug 13, 2021
  16. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread El Cap 5/14 Last trip on little round boat.

I like the fact that it converts into a jacuzzi in just seconds! ;/)

May 15, 2021
  17. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Opener.

Report from a friend just now, a BIG YES!

May 7, 2021
  18. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 5/2-OMG..Today is going to be Great!...I thought.

Moral of the story? One stellar day by someone else once does not a lake make. ;/) On the other hand, it's the closest lake to me, may...

May 4, 2021
  19. mcfish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 1st cast, 1st frog bass of 2021.

HBD! Sounds like my day there last week, minus the froggy bass. Yeah, close Alain. Will be doing Otay, had some blowups already, no...

Apr 21, 2021
  20. diegofish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread 1st cast, 1st frog bass of 2021.

HBD! Sounds like my day there last week, minus the froggy bass. Yeah, close Alain. Will be doing Otay, had some blowups already, no...

Apr 20, 2021