Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. afishnsea rated Paul the Great's post Disagree in the thread Biggest halibut.

Here is the biggest halibut caught out of san diego bay on sdfish. Caught by me! [ATTACH] Until I catch a bigger one, there you have it.

Mar 21, 2021
  2. razordog91 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Oct 27, 2020
  3. rookieyaker rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Jul 28, 2020
  4. rookieyaker rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread "How to" part two.

Ahowler, I did not call lawman a retard. I called anyone who runs over a lighted bouy a retard. I "man up" and wear a wetsuit a few...

Jul 28, 2020
  5. fishanddestroy rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Oct 13, 2019
  6. Hongsmind rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread "How to" part two.

Sep 22, 2019
  7. VeeDubGuy02 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Halibut spots?.

Shore fishing from San Diego Bay for legal halibut is difficult. There are very few spots that would consistantly hold legal halibut,...

Aug 16, 2019
  8. VeeDubGuy02 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread "How to" part two.

Hypothetical questions: 1. Why would you look at a lobster board if you dont like lobster fishing? 2. Why would you claim to be the...

Aug 13, 2019
  9. VeeDubGuy02 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread "How to" part two.

Mar 26, 2019
  10. VeeDubGuy02 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

There are as many kayakers out there as there are boaters. Ive seen kayakers out in the middle of the channel without lights. Complete...

Mar 26, 2019
  11. VeeDubGuy02 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Mar 26, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Do you want the short one word version or the book long scientific reason?

Jan 24, 2019
  13. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Jan 24, 2019
  14. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Look at a tide chart. You literally fished the hardest productive time of the year. Outgoing tide of 7 feet just after 7am to a minus...

Jan 24, 2019
  15. pologiant rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Jan 24, 2019
  16. scisports rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Look at a tide chart. You literally fished the hardest productive time of the year. Outgoing tide of 7 feet just after 7am to a minus...

Jan 23, 2019
  17. Troy rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Jan 23, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Jan 23, 2019
  19. Chriwilson rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Jan 23, 2019
  20. catchingdinner rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread "How to" part two.

Dec 26, 2018