Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. Kellen rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Boating accident at El Capitan?.

Unfortunate. We don't know what caused the accident, so I wont speculate that the drivers or either boat were drunk or anything, I...

Aug 4, 2014
  2. goseango rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Boating accident at El Capitan?.

Unfortunate. We don't know what caused the accident, so I wont speculate that the drivers or either boat were drunk or anything, I...

Aug 4, 2014
  3. CrazyDonkey rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Spiny Lobster Survey for Potential Improved Catch.

1. I have been lobster fishing for 11 seasons. 2. I have a AA/AS, BS. 3. I earn over 100k a year. 4. I would pay ZERO extra to your...

Jul 29, 2014
  4. dooolan rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay halibut report.

Get them started young. My 9 year old has landed about 50 halibut in the last 2 months. One was over 30 pounds, already posted the...

Jul 25, 2014
  5. Kellen rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay halibut report.

Get them started young. My 9 year old has landed about 50 halibut in the last 2 months. One was over 30 pounds, already posted the...

Jul 25, 2014