Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. Onehanded_angler rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

There are as many kayakers out there as there are boaters. Ive seen kayakers out in the middle of the channel without lights. Complete...

Dec 5, 2018
  2. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Nov 29, 2018
  3. ColdEye rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread "How to" part two.

Ahowler, I did not call lawman a retard. I called anyone who runs over a lighted bouy a retard. I "man up" and wear a wetsuit a few...

Nov 6, 2018
  4. ColdEye rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Nov 6, 2018
  5. bigfishT rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Bay fishing trips are back on line for whom ever wants to go learn all the top secret into on how to catch the most, and the biggest...

Nov 2, 2018
  6. fishinfool811 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Catchalot, Wow, thanks for that offer. My only personal fear in life, besides the well being of my family, is motorcycles. Me riding...

Oct 23, 2018
  7. natural_one rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, Im gonna bite. Assuming you are a pilot, and this isnt a joke, I will allow you to fly me up the state, about 200 miles north, and...

Oct 19, 2018
  8. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Catchalot, Wow, thanks for that offer. My only personal fear in life, besides the well being of my family, is motorcycles. Me riding...

Oct 19, 2018
  9. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Werfless, my boat is stable and has seats. Its a cream puff. Imagine a Mercedes with a bait tank.

Oct 19, 2018
  10. Larry M rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Flyfishingsteve, I have property and a place in Cibola! Where are you located? We have a bass boat out there in the garage. I mainly...

Oct 18, 2018
  11. B8DHOOK rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

B8Dhook, Im 100% in on an Anza quail spot. So long as you've got a bead on coveys out there, this is exactly what I had in mind. Feel...

Oct 18, 2018
  12. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Flyfishingsteve, I have property and a place in Cibola! Where are you located? We have a bass boat out there in the garage. I mainly...

Oct 17, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

You can bring your own gear, but please dont be offended if its not the right set up. Were rigging a specific outfit, and a Snoopy pole...

Oct 17, 2018
  14. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

B8Dhook, Im 100% in on an Anza quail spot. So long as you've got a bead on coveys out there, this is exactly what I had in mind. Feel...

Oct 17, 2018
  15. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, the 26" tire recommendation is from a back county pilot website. Im sure a hardend combat pilot can land in a meadow with some...

Oct 17, 2018
  16. oh da shiz rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Isaboysears, yessir...free snacks. The finest PBnJ weapon, chips, soda, water. If you wan beer, Ill bring beer. I dont dri k and...

Oct 17, 2018
  17. JFF rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Isaboysears, yessir...free snacks. The finest PBnJ weapon, chips, soda, water. If you wan beer, Ill bring beer. I dont dri k and...

Oct 17, 2018
  18. galen rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 17, 2018
  19. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, the 26" tire recommendation is from a back county pilot website. Im sure a hardend combat pilot can land in a meadow with some...

Oct 17, 2018
  20. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 17, 2018