Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. fishinfool811 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Bay fishing trips are back on line for whom ever wants to go learn all the top secret into on how to catch the most, and the biggest...

Oct 16, 2018
  2. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Bay fishing trips are back on line for whom ever wants to go learn all the top secret into on how to catch the most, and the biggest...

Oct 15, 2018
  3. Cyborgstarfish rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  4. Tmaio123 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  5. Kam_Walsh98 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  6. Chriwilson rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  7. rockzilla rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  8. kobra rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  9. jusbayz rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  10. fisheromen rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  11. PowayLoko rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Halibut spots?.

Shore fishing from San Diego Bay for legal halibut is difficult. There are very few spots that would consistantly hold legal halibut,...

Jul 6, 2018
  12. Pismolian rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread How and when I caught up to 100 lobsters a night.

Again, for you, whoever you are, I made this for you. It's free. Listen and enjoy. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask...

Jun 13, 2018
  13. natural_one rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

Since Im the best San Diego halibut fisherman, I decided to write a book and show anyone who is interested in catching the fish of a...

May 18, 2018
  14. Bear6813 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

There are as many kayakers out there as there are boaters. Ive seen kayakers out in the middle of the channel without lights. Complete...

Apr 28, 2018
  15. JWL79 rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Mono or flourocarbon leaders?.

Your question is loaded and cant be answered. Is a clear leader more important in the bays than the lakes? This is too broad of a...

Apr 20, 2018
  16. psly5u rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Feb 8, 2018
  17. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Open seat guidelines.

A guy named "Paul"? Please... Gas money will do nothing for me. Time and talent are far more valuable. If you have either, Ill take...

Jan 1, 2018
  18. fisheromen rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Open seat guidelines.

A guy named "Paul"? Please... Gas money will do nothing for me. Time and talent are far more valuable. If you have either, Ill take...

Dec 23, 2017
  19. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Open seat guidelines.

Dec 23, 2017
  20. aquaholic rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Open seat guidelines.

Dec 23, 2017