Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Open seat guidelines.

A guy named "Paul"? Please... Gas money will do nothing for me. Time and talent are far more valuable. If you have either, Ill take...

Dec 23, 2017
  2. JFabb rated Paul the Great's post Disagree in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Nov 22, 2017
  3. Crashh46 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Nov 12, 2017
  4. Crashh46 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

There are as many kayakers out there as there are boaters. Ive seen kayakers out in the middle of the channel without lights. Complete...

Oct 25, 2017
  5. mcbeavs rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Oct 17, 2017
  6. Dutchaz rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

There are as many kayakers out there as there are boaters. Ive seen kayakers out in the middle of the channel without lights. Complete...

Oct 2, 2017
  7. TexasRig rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Lobzillas.

Heres what a skilless meat hunting caveman does. Limits for 2 guys. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Sep 15, 2017
  8. TexasRig rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Lobzillas.

Law Hand, You can find T.U.F. spoiler on MMA share dot com. If you dont want to know, dont look it up. To whoever, The internet is...

Sep 15, 2017
  9. Chuck Taylor rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Aug 18, 2017
  10. Steve Adrignola rated Paul the Great's post Helpful in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Jul 13, 2017
  11. Dont_Trip rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

Lone wolf, I finally broke down and bought cowboy boots. Wanted to feel like John Travolta in Urban Cowboy. I don't live on a ranch,...

May 27, 2017
  12. lone_wolf rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

Lone wolf, I finally broke down and bought cowboy boots. Wanted to feel like John Travolta in Urban Cowboy. I don't live on a ranch,...

May 26, 2017
  13. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

May 26, 2017
  14. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

May 26, 2017
  15. eesancy rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

[ATTACH] This is my daughter, Number 2. I cant keep track of my kids names so I identify her as Number 2. My first daughter is Number...

May 26, 2017
  16. Dont_Trip rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

Pick up a copy of Western Outdoor News. She's in this last weeks copy. Different creature. Her mom is in there, too. Her mom is my...

May 25, 2017
  17. CloudyCoaster rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Gascon, we released 19 halibut. We released all the bass and sharks and gave every single lizard fish to the pelicans. I dont post...

May 25, 2017
  18. von_smozel rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Gascon, we released 19 halibut. We released all the bass and sharks and gave every single lizard fish to the pelicans. I dont post...

May 25, 2017
  19. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

What's the deal with all these old posts popping back up? Halibut fishing is as good as it gets right now. The inshore zones are...

May 25, 2017
  20. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

Pick up a copy of Western Outdoor News. She's in this last weeks copy. Different creature. Her mom is in there, too. Her mom is my...

May 25, 2017