Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

What's the deal with all these old posts popping back up? Halibut fishing is as good as it gets right now. The inshore zones are...

May 25, 2017
  2. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

Pick up a copy of Western Outdoor News. She's in this last weeks copy. Different creature. Her mom is in there, too. Her mom is my...

May 25, 2017
  3. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Good grief. This post was years ago. Clownshoes222, the spot is no secret. The trick is getting them to bite each time you go out...

May 25, 2017
  4. Msolorz rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

[ATTACH] I cant make this stuff up. I am the greatest bay halibut angler on sdfish.

May 23, 2017
  5. Msolorz rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

[ATTACH] This is my daughter, Number 2. I cant keep track of my kids names so I identify her as Number 2. My first daughter is Number...

May 23, 2017
  6. Raven650619 rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

[ATTACH] Nailing records. That's what she does. Now my daughter has caught a bigger halibut out of San Diego bay over anybody I know....

May 21, 2017
  7. sumpin_fishy rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

[ATTACH] Nailing records. That's what she does. Now my daughter has caught a bigger halibut out of San Diego bay over anybody I know....

May 21, 2017
  8. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

Since Im the best San Diego halibut fisherman, I decided to write a book and show anyone who is interested in catching the fish of a...

May 20, 2017
  9. Agiambre rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

Since Im the best San Diego halibut fisherman, I decided to write a book and show anyone who is interested in catching the fish of a...

May 20, 2017
  10. Vito1023 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

I went over fishing in the surf and lagoons from shore. The surf is a specific environment that actually has a load of halibut and guys...

May 20, 2017
  11. Adamt5150 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 19, 2017
  12. PBandJellicles rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 19, 2017
  13. Fat Spottie rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

May 19, 2017
  14. Baja_Traveler rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 19, 2017
  15. Fat Spottie rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 19, 2017
  16. scisports rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 19, 2017
  17. RJ576 rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 19, 2017
  18. TreeCatcher rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 18, 2017
  19. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 18, 2017
  20. Kellen rated Paul the Great's post Like in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

May 18, 2017