Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. fishanddestroy rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Hoop netting tips and "how to".

Listed below I have posted some pictures and tips. These tips are not a slam dunk, but they work for me, and its a work in progress....

Oct 13, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread 19/20 Slow SD bay options.

Look at a tide chart. You literally fished the hardest productive time of the year. Outgoing tide of 7 feet just after 7am to a minus...

Jan 23, 2019
  3. catchingdinner rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread "How to" part two.

The Manhattan project has a team of scientist working 'round the clock in my garage. Our tools include a drill, two-part epoxy glue,...

Dec 26, 2018
  4. JWL79 rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Mono or flourocarbon leaders?.

Your question is loaded and cant be answered. Is a clear leader more important in the bays than the lakes? This is too broad of a...

Apr 20, 2018
  5. aquaholic rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Open seat guidelines.

A guy named "Paul"? Please... Gas money will do nothing for me. Time and talent are far more valuable. If you have either, Ill take...

Dec 23, 2017
  6. Raven650619 rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

[ATTACH] Nailing records. That's what she does. Now my daughter has caught a bigger halibut out of San Diego bay over anybody I know....

May 21, 2017
  7. Theeandreig rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Record halibut for 8 year old girl.

[ATTACH] Nailing records. That's what she does. Now my daughter has caught a bigger halibut out of San Diego bay over anybody I know....

May 18, 2017
  8. Sandcrabit rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread This Dude is in some hot water.

You guys do realize that no license is needed to fish from a pier? When you buy a license, you sign your name, virtually agreeing that...

May 7, 2017
  9. Sandcrabit rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Oldmole, please... [ATTACH] I got you smoked in the tiny trout dept. This one is a golden none the less. Facedown, thats a cute...

May 4, 2017
  10. BaysOside rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread "How to" part two.

Ahowler, I did not call lawman a retard. I called anyone who runs over a lighted bouy a retard. I "man up" and wear a wetsuit a few...

Feb 20, 2017
  11. warden rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread SBB Fishing Techniques - Mission Bay.

Spotted bay bass fishing is the best its been in years. Lately we have had to leave areas because the sbb get on the baits before we...

Dec 25, 2016
  12. set_da_hook rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread SBB Fishing Techniques - Mission Bay.

There you have it, a few different ways to catch the same fish. I do like fishing certain baits slow. I like to slow roll spinner...

Aug 16, 2016
  13. dahoang55 rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread SBB Fishing Techniques - Mission Bay.

Spotted bay bass fishing is the best its been in years. Lately we have had to leave areas because the sbb get on the baits before we...

Aug 15, 2016
  14. swings are free rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Halibut bait.

A halibut will probably eat anything. I have developed a system to catch legal halibut when I go fish for them. Sabermetrics works for...

Jun 18, 2016
  15. mcfish rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread 20 years of SDfish list.

After the first conversation with Roy Justice, I had to catch and photograph wild trout in San Diego. Wild reproducing trout were...

Jan 27, 2016
  16. RippinLips619 rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Lake Wohlford.

Get a boat. I was just up there and the shoreline is more than 50% covered in reeds, for the first time ever. Boat dock cove and...

Dec 10, 2015
  17. CrazyDonkey rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Bay Report w/ Rodney Marquez.

That is not tail rot. That is a split tail from the net being used. Split tails lead to tail rot. The way to prevent the splitting...

Aug 15, 2015
  18. fisheromen rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Bay Report w/ Rodney Marquez.

That is not tail rot. That is a split tail from the net being used. Split tails lead to tail rot. The way to prevent the splitting...

Aug 8, 2015
  19. swings are free rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread Plenty of Euro's to be had... 2/26.

Over a hundred doves for some Chinese food? Id take those doves any day over a Chinese dinner. Euros are excellent eating. The back...

Mar 1, 2015
  20. fisheromen rated Paul the Great's post Agree in the thread My Next Boat!.

Id rather fish once out of the Legend V20 rather than own a fleet of those stupid home made project boats.

Feb 28, 2015