Ratings Paul the Great has received

1. natural_one rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, Im gonna bite. Assuming you are a pilot, and this isnt a joke, I will allow you to fly me up the state, about 200 miles north, and...

Oct 19, 2018
  2. oh da shiz rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Isaboysears, yessir...free snacks. The finest PBnJ weapon, chips, soda, water. If you wan beer, Ill bring beer. I dont dri k and...

Oct 17, 2018
  3. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, the 26" tire recommendation is from a back county pilot website. Im sure a hardend combat pilot can land in a meadow with some...

Oct 17, 2018
  4. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Isaboysears, yessir...free snacks. The finest PBnJ weapon, chips, soda, water. If you wan beer, Ill bring beer. I dont dri k and...

Oct 17, 2018
  5. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, Tunnel Meadows. You will need 26" tires on the plane. October. 225lbs plus 50lb pack on the way in. 220lbs plus 40lb pack and a...

Oct 17, 2018
  6. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, Im gonna bite. Assuming you are a pilot, and this isnt a joke, I will allow you to fly me up the state, about 200 miles north, and...

Oct 17, 2018
  7. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Bay fishing trips are back on line for whom ever wants to go learn all the top secret into on how to catch the most, and the biggest...

Oct 17, 2018
  8. sdchronix rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 17, 2018
  9. itsyaboysears rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 16, 2018
  10. Magsimus rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 16, 2018
  11. Magsimus rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

C51, Tunnel Meadows. You will need 26" tires on the plane. October. 225lbs plus 50lb pack on the way in. 220lbs plus 40lb pack and a...

Oct 16, 2018
  12. Magsimus rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 16, 2018
  13. Magsimus rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Bay fishing trips are back on line for whom ever wants to go learn all the top secret into on how to catch the most, and the biggest...

Oct 16, 2018
  14. sdedtune rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 16, 2018
  15. itsyaboysears rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 16, 2018
  16. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing secrets and trips.

Oct 15, 2018
  17. natural_one rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Catch Big Halibut by Paul Moritz.

Since Im the best San Diego halibut fisherman, I decided to write a book and show anyone who is interested in catching the fish of a...

May 18, 2018
  18. geofish rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Open seat guidelines.

A guy named "Paul"? Please... Gas money will do nothing for me. Time and talent are far more valuable. If you have either, Ill take...

Jan 1, 2018
  19. Werfless rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Open seat guidelines.

A guy named "Paul"? Please... Gas money will do nothing for me. Time and talent are far more valuable. If you have either, Ill take...

Dec 23, 2017
  20. Carterantebi rated Paul the Great's post Funny in the thread Open seat guidelines.

Dec 23, 2017